monkeyjuice is offline Member

Am i eating enough for Bulking While on Cycle?

I just finished week 6 of my second cycle.

Start Weight: 168-171lbs

My cycle looked like this:
    weeks 1-4 dbol 30mg ed
    weeks 1-12 Test Cyp 500mg wk
    weeks 1-11 Deca 400mg wk

I run novla 10mg ed thru-out entire cycle. And yes, i do have PCt ready!

Weight Now: 186lbs

Goal: 200lbs

Here is my diet for 1 day, let me konw what you think. I don't follow this everyday. I try to switch it up, its hard eating the same thing everday.

http://www.geocities.com/jiggamiah/21504.htm

I got all the nutritional values from the link in my signiture.

Let me have it, and let me know if you think i am going to reach my goal weight?

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Bro, it seems to me like you are doing great so far. I wouldnt worry about the weight gain too much right now. You are up 16lbs or so already. Thats real good. Just keep training/eating/resting.

NoLimits is offline Member
    If you have remained constant with the amount (calories) of food throughout the entire cycle, I would have increased it... at least 500 calories every few weeks. Did you notice that you gained most of your weight at the beginning of your cycle and it has tapered off somewhat over the past few weeks? Keep shocking your body with more calories and you will continue to watch the weight climb!

Your third meal seems on the light side. A good place to add some calories is right there! But be happy, you have great gains for your first cycle. Just remember, you don’t get huge with just one cycle… it takes time and I hate to say it… a lot of cycles! Good luck!

thanks bros,

i went from 168-171lbs to 180-183lbs the first 4 weeks from the dbol .

then the weight was pretty stagnet for 2 weeks. 181-184lbs

just this past week, i've been up to 186lbs, i really feel the test kickin in!

i think my weight was stagnet from weeks 5 & 6 was becase i was losing water weight from the dbol while gaining muscle mass from the test. they were evening each other out. Now the i think the test & deca is in charge and i am going to start gaining more weight!

adaptations is offline Member
    your only consuming....what 125Gs of protein? Seems too low to me. You are eating over 4500 Cals, and for someone who weighs 180 you should still be able to groww off that. Try upping your protein intake to maybe 300. Add some protein shakes in with some of those meals. Instead of eating oatmeal before bed, suck down a protein shake and 2 or 3 PBJs....

Quote Originally Posted by adaptations
    your only consuming....what 125Gs of protein? Seems too low to me. You are eating over 4500 Cals, and for someone who weighs 180 you should still be able to groww off that. Try upping your protein intake to maybe 300. Add some protein shakes in with some of those meals. Instead of eating oatmeal before bed, suck down a protein shake and 2 or 3 PBJs....
    Or better yet, mix a protein shake before bed that has natural peanut butter in it as well as uncooked oatmeal! When on a cycle, I go to bed feeling like the bloated pig from all the food throughout the day, yet in the morning, I am as lean as can be! Keeping your metabolism fed is great! And at night, you want to feed your muscles while they recover! Adaptations is right though... you need to up the protein! (sorry adaptations, I don't like to eat bread before bed)

adaptations is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NoLimits
    Or better yet, mix a protein shake before bed that has natural peanut butter in it as well as uncooked oatmeal! When on a cycle, I go to bed feeling like the bloated pig from all the food throughout the day, yet in the morning, I am as lean as can be! Keeping your metabolism fed is great! And at night, you want to feed your muscles while they recover! Adaptations is right though... you need to up the protein! (sorry adaptations, I don't like to eat bread before bed)
    i hear ya buddy....but i cant STAND PB in my shakes......makes me gag...PBJ with a shake though....i can handle....

I don't know... Peanut butter and chocolate protein in a shake... it's my dessert!

you must of read it wrong, it was 260.9g of PROTIEN, and 126g of FAT

i like to consume my protien naturally, i feel that is better protien. But if i have to, i will drink shakes at night before bed if i don't get enough protein during the day!

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    i just looked at his diet and it said he got 260 gms protien

lifesabitch is offline Associate Member
    Is this for the weight you are now, or the weight you wanna be?

Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    bodyweight x 20 = # of calories
    bodyweight x 1.5 to 2 = # of protein (in grams)
    bodyweight x 2 to 3 = # of carbs (in grams)
    bodyweight x 0.5 = # of fat (in grams)

This is the general rule of thumb I use. If you don't see results from this, increase caloric intake by ~400 until you see results. If you're gaining fat too quickly, lower your caloric intake accordingly. This isn't a accurately scientific approach, but it's worked exceptionally well for me...

if i put my weight in that equation, it says i should consume 3700 calories. I try to get at least 4500 calories per day. I have noticed a huge difference once i got my diet in check. The weight keeps packin on, and its lean muscle too, because i am pretty ripped.

Thread Information