sn2bkng is offline New Member

ultimate fighters stack

Im 5'9 180 lbs.I fight proffessionally in mixed martial arts, other now it as Ultimate fighting. Last month was my first fight and I cut 35 lbs to make the welterweight class, and was really weak. Now Im fighting feb. 20 and am maintaining my weight so I dont have to crash. My question is, Im looking to gain strength and speed with out weight, I just picked up a stack made up of- Equipoise -50mg-50ml Stanazolic-50mg-20ml and clenbuterol pills. What ould be the best way to you this. I just started today. 2ml Equipoise,1ml stanozolic, and 3pills twice a day. Is this good?

Swellin Guest
    I would suggest looking into Test Prop...Halo...Anavar ...Fina..
    Do some research on those compounds. EQ is known to really cause hunger to skyrocket...thus adding weight. Stanozolol has a reputation for causing joint problems...not too good for MMA.

As for the clen dosage...that is something you have to determine for yourself. Go to the educational threads, and search for...clen handbook.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    first, you will gain size with eq, and like swellin said, you'll be hungry as hell, so watch your diet, second, what are the milligrams per ml of the compounds? var and halo are better for what you want than eq

the Eq is 50mg per ml, and the stanazolic is 50mg per ml also.Im aware of the hunger problem, and thats good, I need to eat just properly.Last fight I cut 35 lbs in 6 weeks this time I want to just maximize my muscle and lower my body fat. Also I like the stanazolic because it help make me quick. The day vefore I fight I also take a shot of Norandoren 200 to soften the tissue and joints. It work last fight, i wasnt sore afterwords. but thanks for the imput I'll look into all off it. Wish me luck and thanks again.

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Dude if you cut 35 lbs from 180, that ain't the welterweight division, that's lightweights @ 155 lbs. What promotion are you fighting for in Feb. ? and where?

Peace

-Taejoon

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    honestly, it sounds like you need to do a lot more research into using aas, winstrol has a lot of sides that would be counter productive to mma, cramping, stiff joints, etc. please read more about it

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    More work='s better results

First off I didnt say I fought 180 thats what i weigh now. I was 205 and cut 35lbs down to 170 for my last fight. And second of all, I have read alot obout Stanozolic and have used several times, but Ive never had sore joints or cramps maybe because i was taking Deca at the same time. Is finaplex hard to come by. I buy everything at the vet down in mexico, can i get it there?

Im fighting in King of the Cage

Sust Man is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Taejoon
    Dude if you cut 35 lbs from 180, that ain't the welterweight division, that's lightweights @ 155 lbs. What promotion are you fighting for in Feb. ? and where?

Peace

-Taejoon

actually, its 145lbs

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    KOTC does not test for AS?

KOTC does not test for AS, unless your fighting in Nevada. If the event you are fighting in is in Nevada, then KOTC has to abide by the rules and regs set fourth by the Nevada State Athletic Commission. In which case, all title bouts are drug tested, and non-title bouts are subject to random testing.

Peace

-Taejoon

Quote Originally Posted by Sust Man
    actually, its 145lbs
    Actually Sust, the lightweight division is 155 lbs and under. You're talking about flyweights or superlight weights, which most of the larger promotions (UFC, Pride FC etc...) don't even have weight classes for. In MMA, the weight classes are broken down as such:

Light weights = 155 lbs and under (Jens Pulver, BJ Penn, Caol Uno, Rumina Sato etc.)

Welter weights = 155 - 170 lbs (Matt Hughes, Carlso Newton, Robby Lawlor, Frank Trigg etc.)

Middle weights = 170 - 185 lbs (Matt Lindland, Phil Baroni, Murilo Bustamante, Kazushi Sakuraba etc.)

Light Heavyweights = 185 - 205 lbs (Tito Ortiz, Wanderlei Silva, Quinton Jackson, Chuck Liddell etc.)

Heavyweights = 205 - 265 lbs (Gan McGee, Tim Sylvia, Andrei Arlovski, Frank Mir, Wes Sims etc.)

If you still think I'm wrong you can go check UFC, KOTC, or Pride FC's website, and they will set you straight.

Peace

-Taejoon

Oh, and by the way, if you get caught juicing while competing in Nevada, it's a minimum 5,000$ fine...

Peace

-Taejoon

LARGELI is offline New Member
    who are you fighting?

Actually Sust, the lightweight division is 155 lbs and under. You're talking about flyweights or superlight weights, which most of the larger promotions (UFC, Pride FC etc...) don't even have weight classes for. In MMA, the weight classes are broken down as such:

Light weights = 155 lbs and under (Jens Pulver, BJ Penn, Caol Uno, Rumina Sato etc.)

Welter weights = 155 - 170 lbs (Matt Hughes, Carlso Newton, Robby Lawlor, Frank Trigg etc.)

Middle weights = 170 - 185 lbs (Matt Lindland, Phil Baroni, Murilo Bustamante, Kazushi Sakuraba etc.)

Light Heavyweights = 185 - 205 lbs (Tito Ortiz, Wanderlei Silva, Quinton Jackson, Chuck Liddell etc.)

Heavyweights = 205 - 265 lbs (Gan McGee, Tim Sylvia, Andrei Arlovski, Frank Mir, Wes Sims etc.)

If you still think I'm wrong you can go check UFC, KOTC, or Pride FC's website, and they will set you straight.

Peace

-Taejoon

dude how could you forget to put Randy and Vitor in there!!???

Honest Abe is offline Associate Member
    taking a single shot of 19 norandrosteindione the day before a fight would not help the pain in the next day after the fight. it takes at lest 2 weeks to metabolize. do some more research.

KOTC does not test for AS, unless your fighting in Nevada. If the event you are fighting in is in Nevada, then KOTC has to abide by the rules and regs set fourth by the Nevada State Athletic Commission. In which case, all title bouts are drug tested, and non-title bouts are subject to random testing.

Peace

-Taejoon

i thought KOTC was always held in Nevada.

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    Halotestin !
    Anavar !

Quote Originally Posted by LARGELI
    i thought KOTC was always held in Nevada.
    The majority of KOTC shows are held in various parts of California on Indian land. San Jacinto, Soboba, Colusa, Eagle Mountain etc... The reason KOTC shows are held on Indian land in California is because MMA is not sanctioned by the California State Athletic Commission. It is illegal to have MMA rules competitions anywhere else in California. They also hold shows in New Mexico as well, which again are on Indian land. That way they don't have to deal with all the BS that comes with being sanctioned by a states athletic commission.

Peace

-Taejoon

Quote Originally Posted by Gmill13
    Halotestin !
    Anavar!
    yea if i knew i was gonna be in a fight, i would definitely take some halo for a week leading up to the fight!

might end up like phil Baroni though, and punch the ref in the face a few times! lol.

I realize I've competely hijacked this thread, but Sn2bKing won't take any of our advice anyway, so I figure what's the point of trying to help him when he doesn't want to be helped and has no clue what he's doing in the first place.

Peace

-Taejoon

octagon is offline New Member
    in defense of the fighter, a lot of athletes swear by winny. i would warn against the fina tho...strength is great but kills your cardio. most people don't realize how important cardio is in MMA

A lot of athletes do swear by winny, but I for one can vouch for Tren 's effectiveness in the ring, as I was cycling on it during my last MMA bout.

Peace

-Taejoon

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    Hey whats up, Im fighting in kotc on the 28th of feb!! I had the same problem, i got up to 205 and fight at 70, its a bitch to lose all that weight. I was running test/eq/clen and it worked good. Heres my thread on it: http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=74363

If I had to do it again, I would run lower doses, its better to gain strength not weight for what we do. Also, conditioning while on test is a bitch!
    Good luck bro

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Stick yourself w/ test suspension the day before/ twice.....and then 2 hrs before your fight!!

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    To the KOTC fighters what's your guys names I want to look out for you.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    In my last Sambo competition I ran test enanthate and deca and was so winded after the first round my strength was completely sapped. I say go with winny to keep you hard and light.

Thread Information