jonsurf2 is offline New Member

Question How to find BRACHIALIS

I want to inject in my brachialis, but I can't find this **** muscle! I'm a little bloated, so it's hard to distinguish from the rest of my arm. And am I supposed to shoot on the inside or the outside of my arm?

Please help me out so that I don't end up injecting into my bone or something.
    Last edited by jonsurf2; 02-17-2004 at 02:12 PM.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I don't think you will be injecting it into your bone. Why don't you stick with the general sites that people use. Ie: Bis, tris, quads, glutes, delts ext.

nostawk is offline Associate Member
    it would be on the outside of your upper arm between your biceps and your triceps and between where your delt attaches to your humerus and your elbow

nostawk is offline Associate Member

So basically dead center on the side of the arm? Some say the muscle is shaped like a golfball, some say like a lemon. This part of my arm is as flat as a board. I really hope I'm doing it right.

Quote Originally Posted by jonsurf2
    So basically dead center on the side of the arm? Some say the muscle is shaped like a golfball, some say like a lemon. This part of my arm is as flat as a board. I really hope I'm doing it right.
    Why are you so hellbent on going for the brachialis? You just like a challenge? Unless you're ripped, it'll be tough. Definitely don't go from the inner part of your arm. You can use your biceps tendons as a guide...you're going to want to go to the lateral side and "under".

I can't think of any good reason to be shooting there though.

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Why are you so hellbent on going for the brachialis? You just like a challenge?
    LOL

Okay, feeling next to my biceps tendon at elbow pit. I feel a noodly muscle that almost feels like a tendon (although not as hard). I follow the noodle up to the dead center of the outside of my upper arm, where it sort of disappears. Is this the right spot?

SaTyR is offline Member
    Your biceps is devided into 2 parts . Your "biceps" and you brachiallis muscle , www.spotinjections.com shows 1 pictures how to inject both.
    Lots of nerves watch out . But very painless .

Quote Originally Posted by SaTyR
    Your biceps is devided into 2 parts . Your "biceps" and you brachiallis muscle , www.spotinjections.com shows 1 pictures how to inject both.
    Lots of nerves watch out . But very painless .
    Actually, spotinjections.com just shows both heads of the biceps and not the brachialis, which is underneath the 2 biceps heads.

You can feel the biceps tendon for the lateral head easily (no matter how fat you are) in your "elbow pit". Follow it up your arm to trace the outside of your bicep's lateral head. Now you know exactly where your lateral biceps head is....so, the muscle directly "below" is your brachialis. You should be able to jab a finger between your biceps lateral head and the brachialis as you get closer to your elbow pit...it should be a tight emough fit so that you'll feel pressure on one side of your finger from the biceps tendons of the lateral head....and you'll feel pressure from the brachialis immediately lateral to that....on the other side of your finger.

Okay, I'm getting it!

Feeling for my biceps tendon is kind of weird. How can such a small little thing hold my whole biceps down?

So basically all that meat underneath the tendon is the brachialis, right? Where do I stick myself? That close to the elbow?

Jackman is offline Banned
    Why you want to do it there so bad?

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    Why you want to do it there so bad?
    exactly.. have you really exhausted all your other injection sites as to where you MUST shoot your bis?

Okay, I'm getting it!

Feeling for my biceps tendon is kind of weird. How can such a small little thing hold my whole biceps down?

So basically all that meat underneath the tendon is the brachialis, right? Where do I stick myself? That close to the elbow?
    You can shoot higher....once you've felt in down near your elbow, you can trace it up as high as you want before losing it again.
    You owe me though.....so fess up....why the brachialis?

If you cant find it try this....

Flex your arm and line the fingers of your left hand up in the middle of your arm. Just engulf your whole bicept with your hand. Your index should be touching the end of your delt, maybe a tad lower. let your fingers rest right above your tricept. Now while holding on....relax your arm.....then while squeezing a little bit...roll your fingers away from the tricept towards the bicept....your should easily feel the muscle roll back and forth under your fingers as you move them back and forth. I am pretty sure that you will never find the muscle with a flexed arm. It helps if you cross your arms and roll towards your nipple instead of directly away from the tri.

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    You owe me though.....so fess up....why the brachialis?
    Simple -- I'm sick in the head.

J/K. Einstein, you have been a very helpful bro. Thank you. The reason why is I already have really large tris and decent bis. The side of my arm is not up to par. I am hoping that some prop will do the trick.

Question Got another one for ya

When I roll around my brachialis, it feels very sore for some reason. Maybe it's just a sensitive muscle? If I happen to miss when I shoot, what are my chnaces of hitting something dangerous?

When I roll around my brachialis, it feels very sore for some reason. Maybe it's just a sensitive muscle? If I happen to miss when I shoot, what are my chnaces of hitting something dangerous?
    If you shoot laterally and up away from the elbow, there isn't much there to worry about. Instead of prop, you could try test suspension and/or IGF-1.
    Your poor brachialis is sore because you've been poking and pulling around it all day looking for it.

Thread Information