mcnrg8181 is offline Junior Member

Not sure if this is the first cycle for me

I Want to keep almost all of my gains
    and i was recommended this cycle when i look it up on your charts it says that it will get me big fast but has a lot of side effects and you don't keep alot of your gains. I want to get big quick but want to keep my gains. here is what i was recommended input would be nice and thanks goes out to BULL for all the help so far.

weekn 1-12 500mg of test enanthate (mon and thurs)
    after 2 weeks first shot use clomid
    day1 300mgs
    day2-11 100mgs
    day12-21-50
    run 20mgs nolv 20mg through pct

razor67 is offline Banned
    thats a good first cycle..
    clomid is 2 weeks after LAST test inj.
    from reading your other thread i really dont think your ready for this yet..
    be patient, do some research so you know what your doing.

Quote Originally Posted by razor67
    thats a good first cycle..
    clomid is 2 weeks after LAST test inj.
    from reading your other thread i really dont think your ready for this yet..
    be patient, do some research so you know what your doing.
    I was looking at your chart and it said that it only has one star for keeping gains and 3 stars for side effects I want to keep my gains and have not that many side effects

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    That chart is outdated and incorrect. If you use nolva you will expierence few side effects. If you do proper PCT with proper diet you will keep anywhere from 80%-95% of your gains. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    That chart is outdated and incorrect. If you use nolva you will expierence few side effects. If you do proper PCT with proper diet you will keep anywhere from 80%-95% of your gains. Good luck

oh ok thanks i guess my final question is how much should i order of each to take everything appropriately

NoLimits is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnrg8181
    I Want to keep almost all of my gains
    and i was recommended this cycle when i look it up on your charts it says that it will get me big fast but has a lot of side effects and you don't keep alot of your gains. I want to get big quick but want to keep my gains. here is what i was recommended input would be nice and thanks goes out to BULL for all the help so far.
    Well don't we all! First off, there is no such thing as "get big quick"! On average, most guys put on around 20lbs in a cycle. Yes, some may experience more while others fall short of that number... that is why I said average! Now on the same hand, some will keep around 15lbs of that while others lose more. There is no guarantee that you will. All you can do is train hard, eat like you have never eaten before and have your pct in order. I wish there was the magical number we all could gain using the same cycle. It just doesn’t work that way! We are all different and our bodies respond different as well. Just some info for you!

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    You will need 6,000 of test e (you will lose some probably). You will need 1,800mg of clomid and and 1,400mg of nolva.

I however reccomend only 400mg of test e a week. Which means you will need only 4,800mg. Just my own opinion though
    Last edited by Consistency; 02-17-2004 at 03:27 PM.

razor67 is offline Banned
    how long have you been researching this little steriod project of yours?
    not trying to beat a dead horse here but i dont believe you have the knowledge that you need to be jumping into this...JMO

PJK015 is offline Associate Member
    the cycle was given to you from a member who is experienced with steroids
    it 'seems' that if you were told that that cycle was no good for a first cycle (in this case, it is good for a first cycle) that you would be a lost dog. The reason i come to this conclusion is that you were basing your assumtions off that chart, as opposed to understanding how certrain steriods actually work. the cycle you have is good, and if you are going to do a cycle, then yes, that would be the one to do. but the point i am getting to is that you should really research the topic before you go injecting yourself with something you dont even know much about.. JUST MY OPINION

also, run the novla 10mg ED throughout the cycle and up to PCT then up the dose to 20mg during pct, and then clomid 2 weeks after last shot of enan

Thread Information