Thread: New Cycle

dama is offline New Member

New Cycle

I have just begun a new cycle, i have finished bulking up with test. The stuf is great I recommend it to any one thinking of taking a supplement.

This time around I am looking to shave down my body so I am taking some EQ and clen . I just want to know if I should take anything like clomid, HCG or anything like that after I have finished the bottle.

Any help would be appreciated

DAMA

Six foot seven, two inches from heaven

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    you have no idea what you're doing, stop now and research on steroids before you do anything else, i know you won't listen to what i'm saying, so i won't bother going into detail

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dama
    I have just begun a new cycle, i have finished bulking up with test. The stuf is great I recommend it to any one thinking of taking a supplement.

This time around I am looking to shave down my body so I am taking some EQ and clen . I just want to know if I should take anything like clomid, HCG or anything like that after I have finished the bottle.

Any help would be appreciated

DAMA

Six foot seven, two inches from heaven
    you should find these things out before starting a cycle....you shouldnt run a cycle without test, and YES you need to run clomid after your cycle, unless you want to lose your gains and keep your nat test levels supressed....next time do some research before starting a cycle...

Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    you have no idea what you're doing, stop now and research on steroids before you do anything else, i know you won't listen to what i'm saying, so i won't bother going into detail
    yeah youre right, worth a try I guess.....

I took the clomid after the test, i wanted to know if i should take it after the EQ

I took the clomid after the test, i wanted to know if i should take it after the EQ
    you have no idea what you're doing, stop now, please, for your own good, i knew you wouldn't listen

Bro you need clomid AFTER EVERY CYCLE....like scott said you clearly have nmo idea what youre doing....you should stop this cycle and do some research before you harm yourself.....

I did a lot of research before taking the test and talked to other people in this forum and they gave me good advice on how to take it and how to come off it as well.

I have read a lot about EQ and have been reluctant to take it until now. I have not read any where on how to come off of it.

I am listening to you, could you offer me some advice

OK guys I am going to take your word on this

Thanks

if you've spent any time on this forum you would know that you need to use test as a base in any cycle

OK guys I am going to take your word on this

Thanks
    bro no flame, but I doubt someone here recommenede you run EQ without test....if thats all youre running I believe you need to start clomid 3 weeks after last injection...good luck....

Thanks,

I read about that cycle on the website, if you look at the link cycle for novices there is one that says to take EQ only.

I have only taken two shots of the stuff, your advice has changed my mind. I am not one to do things without carefully planning and knowing the consequences. I was extremely reluctant to try the test.

Thanks a lot

Thanks,

I read about that cycle on the website, if you look at the link cycle for novices there is one that says to take EQ only.

I have only taken two shots of the stuff, your advice has changed my mind. I am not one to do things without carefully planning and knowing the consequences. I was extremely reluctant to try the test.

Thanks a lot
    yeah the cycles on the main page are outdated...if youve only done 2 shots I would stop now and do some more research bro, youll thank yourself later....good luck bro...

Dude, that's great! don't worry, do a little research, come back with a new plan of attack and we'll help you out, you can even pm me if you want

appreciated a lot. I am going to stop. Do i need to get some clomid or am I alright since I haven't taken that much

Advice

First of all thank you for taking the time to respond to all my postings. It is obviously apparent that i am a novice to the world of injections. Where do you suggest i should go from here? Keep in mind that i am a broke student with not a lot of available resources.

I want to get back on the test, I took it in the summer and got great results. I put on 10 pounds and kept most of it when i came off of it. I just can't afford the stuff

First of all thank you for taking the time to respond to all my postings. It is obviously apparent that i am a novice to the world of injections. Where do you suggest i should go from here? Keep in mind that i am a broke student with not a lot of available resources.

I want to get back on the test, I took it in the summer and got great results. I put on 10 pounds and kept most of it when i came off of it. I just can't afford the stuff
    bro if you can afford EQ, you can afford TEST...its one of the cheapest AS besides fina....do some searches on this site. like test cycles, anti-e's, PCT...than come up with a cycle for your goals and the guys here will help you critique it....good luck....

thanks again

BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    this type of thread is exactly what makes this site the best. nice work all around fella's

Thread Information