teenlad1 is offline New Member

ok, im convinced not to take steds, how else can i speed up maturity?

im 17 in 2 weeks, but i have the body and look of a 14 year old, im very very underdeveloped. im pretty convinced not to take steds, after reading previous posts and a bit of research, so does anyone know any other way to speed up the maturin process?
    im in uk, all me mates go out to town, ive got no chance, i cant get any birds cos they think im a little kid... i heard the doc can give u something to help, but id be pretty embarassed about goin in and sayin stuff like this! im 5'6, and 8.8 stone (very skinny). are steds the only thing that can help me? plz help!

and would the doctor help me out? is it true they can?

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Go see a doc. I knew this kid who looked like an 8 year old boy and was like 16. He had a medical condition and the doc gave him HGH. He's fine now.

** Don't go out and buy HGH on your own, go see a doctor and see what he says.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool A-ha!

Good to hear your decision, Teenlad.

I usually don't duplicate a post in more than one thread, but since you've started this one separately and other guys may be going through the same thing as you, here's what I wrote in your original thread on this . . .

Originally posted by teenlad1
    basically, im 16 (but i am very under developed. and so want to speed up maturity etc) . . .
    Stop right there!

Teenlad, you lucky little bastard, there are hundreds of guys who would love to be in your position.

Why? Because if what you said in your very first sentence is true, you may actually be able to get away with using anabolic steroids legitimately, with a doctor's prescription.

Let's take the basic foundational drug of anabolics - good ol' testosterone . Medically, there are two primary "indications" (reasons) to use test. If you're an older adult, it's because you have low testosterone levels (due to hypogonadism or advancing age). But if you're a teenager, it's because of delayed puberty.

You see, the key issue is not where you are in terms of your size, but in terms of your development. If, in fact, you are experiencing delayed puberty, the prescription that is generally given is - you guessed it, testosterone.

Now, get thy bum to your doctor's office and have him or her examine you in person to get a professional opinion. And do ask your doctor about your ideas regarding anabolic steroids . As much as we know about them here, you're only going to get credible answers that apply specifically to you from a professional that has actually examined you.

Bro, we do understand where you're coming from, but in your case there might be clinical variables that, once again, might actually work to your advantage. Make the most of this opportunity and get some professional feedback. And on't be in too much of a rush - between the time you call your doctor for an appointment and you actually get into see him or her, you can do some real research right on this board. If you do decide to take matters into your own hands (despite our best advice not to), at least do so in an informed manner.

Incidentally, one thing that no one mentioned in this thread is why you shouldn't fuck with anabolics on your own. The reason is simple: You're 16, bro, and you've got a way to go in terms of your body's development. Doing steds now would be like taking a monkey wrench and throwing it into the spokes of a moving bicycle wheel - it will screw up the bike. Big time. You may not reach full maturity next week, next month, or even next year, but you will reach full maturity in your body's timing. If you muck it up now, you literally will stunt the process. And that's why we're advising you not to dive into steds without truly knowing the depth of what you would be diving into.

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro, don't be upset. Your at a good age to grow. Maybe the doc will hook you up, but if not never fear. Start lifting now and get your body ready. You'll grow!! Eat right and supplement w/protein. If nothing happens in a few months you might just have to grab your balls and do something. Nobody wants to be small, especially not around here. A man does what he has to do.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Don't sweat it bro....things come with time. When I graduated High School (18 yrs old) I was 5'8" and 148lbs...but athletic. Now I'm 5'10" and 253lbs...it's not from roids since I only did my first ever cycle last June...at 34yrs old. I was 225lbs before I even picked up a syringe. Just stay the course, eat well, train hard and be patient!!

Anybody remember Ralph Macchio (The Karate Kid)? He was 23-24 when he did that movie...he looked 15-16yrs old!

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Jeez you are only 17 I never filled out until i was about 22 and even then I weighed about 150lbs at 5 10" !!

It will happen you,ll fill out then be worrying about getting fat LOL

Eat well train well and don,t worry about what anyone else thinks you,ll pick girls up just need to have some confidence.Not all women like big guys(Hard to believe but its true )

PM me bro and we,ll have a chat

gettinthere is offline Associate Member

hey mate...

Why in the world would you be embarrassed to go see a doc? They get stuff like this all the time. I would definitely go see one and they give give you shit a lot better than any test. you can find black market. By the way, what the fuck is 8.8 stone!?! lol

teenlad1 is offline New Member
    8 stone and 8 notches! weren't sure how many pounds are in a stone, so just put it like that! basically, 2 notches on my scales of 9 stone! (shite at maths aren't i!)

about goin to the docs, how would i start off??? i couldn't just go in and say, hey doc, can i have some roids!!

and i have got confidence, its just that girls my age dont wanna go out with someone who looks 13/14 do they!

stevie is offline Junior Member
    i think one stone is equal to 14 lbs

Thread Information