Thread: Delt injection?

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member

Delt injection?

if i was goin to inject into the delt would i inject in my right delt one week and my left delt the next week or spilt the doseage in half and do both delts on the same day??

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    No just shoot in one muscle group at a time....... The gear itself will not make the site grow.

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    personally when i do my delts i will do 1 cc in my right delt 1 week then 1 cc in my left delt the next week

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I'll play devils advocate here.I'm ruuning prop/fina right now,and hit one delt with prop the other with fina.Same with pecs.I read several studies saying the oil loosens the fascia allowing more growth,but it's only therory but I'll give it a try,what the hell.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I'll play devils advocate here.I'm ruuning prop/fina right now,and hit one delt with prop the other with fina.Same with pecs.I read several studies saying the oil loosens the fascia allowing more growth,but it's only therory but I'll give it a try,what the hell.
    I've read that as well but I don't think 1 or so ml's will stretch the fascia all that much.

Im injecting 2cc of test and that just plays a weird head game with me when it comes to the delts, my brain keeps telling me to do 1cc per delt, but i wasnt sure, everyones got their theory on what works and what works best for them but it makes more sence to me to do 1cc per delt, maybe im trippin, who knows.

Swellin Guest
    I have done 2 cc's per delt with no trouble. Of course, the first time you hit the delts....you might want to break it up...that way the pain is not so bad. I find that the first time I hit a muscle group is about the only time it hurts. If that is the case with you...consider starting easy and doing a cc per delt. The next time you can do 2 per delt.

That sounds good, thanks guys..

Thread Information