Thread: kynoselen

bbingJunkie is offline New Member

kynoselen as a teen

I'm 15 years old and whats to try kyno. I know not to do steriods as a teen, but as some of you might know, kyno has nothing to do wit kyno. I've done plenty of rescearch on it but cant seem to find anything that could be wrong with a teen taking it. So my question is can i take it? If not why? (I'm not talking about knyo-H but the real shit)
    Last edited by bbingJunkie; 01-20-2002 at 02:25 PM.

ya sorry for posting another thrad like this, i saw the other one after i typed this one up. But i want to use to for when i cut in march (reports are that it gets you hard, anti-cabolic and mildly, I'm saying VERY mildly anabolic ). There has been threads about this on the bodybuilding.com message boards, but wanted to get your opinions too.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Whats your weight and height? Personally at your age you should,nt need to do anything.You have youth and nature on your side make the most of them because they don,t last for ever

Yes I know about the blood pressure and only plan to take 2cc's/ed. And I am sure i have the maturity for this. Hell if i didnt have some I wouldnt be doing all this rescearch in finding a problem that i shouldnt take it. Your right in the fact that I have been bodybuidng for one year.(One year last december) I have been using creatine, ZMA, tried HMB and the usual protein powder and weight gainer. I'm 5'7" 170 12%bf. So thankx for all of your concerns, I am going to try it (unless some of you still have something to share) and if any side effect that i dont know about starts to occur ill come right off it.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Good Luck hope it goes well just keep us informed and although I personally don,t agree with your decision we are here if you need to ask questions.

Thread Information