Thread: qv250

smeezy is offline New Member

qv250

I just recently purchased a 10ml bottle of qv250. i just shot 1ML in my butt. when should shoot up again.

p.s. i have been working out pretty hard for two years and im ready for some major improvement

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smeezy
    I just recently purchased a 10ml bottle of qv250. i just shot 1ML in my butt. when should shoot up again.

p.s. i have been working out pretty hard for two years and im ready for some major improvement
    bro do you even know what you injected?? This is a joke right?? I dont understand why someone would put something into their body and know nothing about it....my advice to you is DO NOT inject again, put it away, do some research and learn how to do a correct cycle....

its too late now. why cant someone just tell me how often?

razor67 is offline Banned
    since you only have 10ml id say next week.
    do you have what you need for pct.
    do you have anti-e's
    did you do any research at all

its too late now. why cant someone just tell me how often?
    why cant you just hit the search button bro...i told you to stop so you dont harm yourself....do yuou know about anti-e's, PCT, you dont even know what youre shooting....alsoif you only have one vial you dont have enough to do a real cycle anyways....

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    once a year....

Bro research... it will take you 45 seconds to find this answer.... heck you could probably look at a thread below this one and find the answer...

do u have an anti e and pct... what if you get gyno

dammm everyone beat it too me.... i gotta typer faster

instead of just trying to make me feel like a dumb ass you guys help me

instead of just trying to make me feel like a dumb ass you guys help me
    everything everybody has been saying is in your best interest, just because youre not hearing what you want to, which is keep doing it doesnt mean were not helping you....read the posts, do a search, and do not put anything into your body when you dont know what it is...

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    lol bro u do not even have enough u should have at least 2 bottles t 250 to do a cycle the correct way, some ppl believe that really low dosages over long periods of time do wonders but my personal opinion 1 shot a week of 1 cc for 10 weeks is pissing in the wind with test 250 i had a friend that did somthing kinda like that with 1 bottle of test and the only thing he got was bloated and a little bit stronger plus its qv right u never know might be underdosed ontop of that

well i've been reading the posts and nothing makes sense to me. its like its a diff language. cant someone just lead me in the right direction.

razor67 is offline Banned
    a good start would be reading the educational threads.. there is a wealth of good info there.

peace

read the educational threads and use the little search button at the top of the page...search "Test E', "PCT". and "anti-e's"....good luck...

thanks

Jackman is offline Banned
    whats not in English? i just saw 10 posts on peoples cycle by scrolling down! To answer your question so you dont hurt yourself like i think you probobly will do this:

Test E 2x a week mon/thurs for 10 weeks! s0 2 bottles
    Nolvadex 20mg ED throughout cycle
    Clomid 2 weeks after last shot 300mg first day, 100mg to day 12 and then 50mg to day 21! Hope this helped!

hit the link on my siganature about "everything u need to know about a first cycle"

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    jackman told you what you need to do. If you dont have any nolvadex then i would not inject again until you do. Other wise go to victoria's secret and pick out your favorite bra becuase you will be needing one soon enough. One injection will not shut you down so you can stop now. If you dont have clomid to get your natural test levels back up and thus bringing your atrophy balls back to normal then you should stop now. otherwise you will have boobs and no balls, i usually call people like this GIRLS.

Jackman is offline Banned
    haha yea pick up the pink pushup braws! their my favorite..... I didnt take my nolva either *cries* j/k bro

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    this is why steroids get such a bad name because people dont kno what there doing and just shoot them up and end up screwing themselfs up. we should make a thread that says wanna get big over night and have it direct them to the educational forum. defintly stop taking it now and figure out what ur doing first then if u still want to do it go for it. everyone on this site is full of information i learned a SHt load from just the serch button. no flame im just trying to help u out. peace

well my buddy just got done taking this stuff and i saw huge gains and no b**** tits. he just took that alone.

everyone is different... you could take it and 4 weeks later have gyno, or you coudlnt, its somethin you dont wanna take a chance with. also did your friend do pct?

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    well my buddy just got done taking this stuff and i saw huge gains and no b**** tits. he just took that alone.

everyone is different. I personally feel like i could take a cycle with no nolva and not even get the first sign of gyno, but i take it anyway to be safe. Other people look at the vial of test and there nipples begin to itch. I bet 100 dollars that your friend will lose all of his gains since he didnt use clomid. I know i did on my first cycle. no clomid and i lost everything

where do you get clomid

check your pm

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartleby
    everything everybody has been saying is in your best interest, just because youre not hearing what you want to, which is keep doing it doesnt mean were not helping you....read the posts, do a search, and do not put anything into your body when you dont know what it is...
    you're starting to sound a lot like me, bartleby hahaha

Thread Information