Thread: qv legit or not

bunktown is offline Junior Member

qv legit or not

Hello everyone I thought qv test250 had a good chance of being legit if you pulled off the hologram on the bottle and it had stop sign shaped symbols underneath it. So i pulled off my holograms on my 250 batches 13 and 14 they had the signs. My friend on the other hand had batch 11 we pulled off his hologram and it was just white. The weird thing is he just got down with his cycle and had very good results. Is the hologram thing just work for the newer batches or did he just get lucky. Any help is appreciated.

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bunktown
    Hello everyone I thought qv test250 had a good chance of being legit if you pulled off the hologram on the bottle and it had stop sign shaped symbols underneath it. So i pulled off my holograms on my 250 batches 13 and 14 they had the signs. My friend on the other hand had batch 11 we pulled off his hologram and it was just white. The weird thing is he just got down with his cycle and had very good results. Is the hologram thing just work for the newer batches or did he just get lucky. Any help is appreciated.
    Im pretty sure with QV if you pull back the hologram you should get dots like you are describing or v-slits...if your friend just had a white background it may not be legit....maybe something with more info can help you out...also in your friends look for other things like straight corners, and exp date, all goveaways for fakes....

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    check out the pic forum, i have some QV pics posted in there of my Test & Deca

Thread Information