rqc04 is offline New Member

Gyno question? please help

I've been on a test and fina cycle for about 11 weeks and I am starting to experience signs of gyno. (Feels like 2 BB's behind my left nipple) My connection fell through and to make a long story short, I have no anti-e's or PCT. WHAT SHOULD I DO? I still have 1cc of test left, should I do it?? Please help fellaz.

rqc04

PJK015 is offline Associate Member
    what were you planning on doing for pct? i wish i could help you, but the only thing i can think of is try to get your hands on novla ASAP
    sorry man, but you shouldnt have started your cycle without having everything to begin with

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If you feel like you have lumps you now have gyno............ There's nothing you can do to get rid of it except have it cut out. You need to hit up a research company and get some liquid nolva and run that at 60mg ED untill the swelling under your nipple goes down........ You might even want to get some l-dex to help.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    If you feel like you have lumps you now have gyno............ There's nothing you can do to get rid of it except have it cut out. You need to hit up a research company and get some liquid nolva and run that at 60mg ED untill the swelling under your nipple goes down........ You might even want to get some l-dex to help.
    i dont agree mate, many of us had lumps like that through puberty and i had mine for awhile and it did go away on its own, i dont see why nolva wouldnt have a good chance of getting rid of them, i know of a few friends who also had it as teenagers, the same went for them. dont give up just yet, hit the nolva hard and cross your fingers. never do a cycle without anti e's.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    why would you not have nolva on hand and what about pct.....

Thread Information