HollywoodM3 is offline Member

Injecting into a sore muscle??

Hey bros,
    I am using prop/tren /test, and I feel like I was attacked in my sleep with a F**Ing bat..

My question is, is it okay to inject into a muscle if it is still sore. I am rotating spots but feel that by the time I come back to the same site it will still be sore,

also, would it benefit to use a hot pack on the sore spot, to draw blood to that area, I have been rubbing it after the hit like usual, but still very sore any tips??

Thanks bros

HW

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    me too.... goes away in a day or 4......... gets better everytime i do it..

funny how i can't stop................

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodM3
    Hey bros,
    I am using prop/tren /test, and I feel like I was attacked in my sleep with a F**Ing bat..

My question is, is it okay to inject into a muscle if it is still sore. I am rotating spots but feel that by the time I come back to the same site it will still be sore,

also, would it benefit to use a hot pack on the sore spot, to draw blood to that area, I have been rubbing it after the hit like usual, but still very sore any tips??

Thanks bros

HW
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    i dotn mind the pain i usually just try to land my injection as far away from the sore spot from the previouse injection.

Jackman is offline Banned
    i have been only doing my but for a week going from left to right everyday. And it hurt at the begining but now im getting used to it and my 3rd shot still hurts and my 4th-7th are fine! guess you just get used to it over time

Lord Humungous is offline Associate Member
    and I feel like I was attacked in my sleep with a F**Ing bat..
    ROFLMAO

I feel ya bro.

I'm doing ED prop injections and I'm having the same problem: I'm running out of muscles fast.

My legs are the most likely places, but I've hit them twice so far...and both times I was crippled for days. The last time I got the wise idea to hit my teardrop, and it swelled up like a baseball, turned red and locked for 5 days. Yay, what fun.

And before anyone refers me to spotinjections.com, those thigh series do nothing for me. My legs don't look liek that. Those legs are small and fat with no definition. Mine are large and defined with "busy" musculature. But it seems if I hit the ones I can see best, those are ones most likely to cripple me.

I dunno, I need to hit one tomorrow. Maybe I'll just do the banzai thing again and suck it up. God, I hate quad injections.

-LH

Thanks,

F**king ass is killing me, injected in my right glut and left delt, cant lay on any side...lol

One time i did a shot of QV test enth in the delt, I couldnt even lift my arm for a week, my girlfriend would come over try to wrestle with me and punch me in the shoulder..f**king wanted to cry..lol...she thought she was big and tough, so she kept doing it..lol

HW

firefitr5287 is offline Associate Member
    I'm on fina/prop also and running into the same problem. I am coming around to inject into a muscle group about the time it starts to feel better, so I wondered the same thing. So far, no problems though..

Lord,
    I feel ya with those thigh injections, thats my next spot, running out of places,
    that is the worst spot for me...gonna hurt like a MFSB...

firefitr5287 is offline Associate Member
    Thighs are my worst too... Delts never seem to bother me though... ever try Bi's?? How do they compare for the pain?

I have never tried Bi's dont even want to think about that pain,

I do know someone who injects into his pec, on the left side. I keep telling him he F**ing Crazy,

I rotate my inujection spots so each spot has about 8 days to recover so I am usually not faced with a muscle that is still in pain that I have to inject. Though last cycle when i just did glutes I did several injections where I still had pain from a previous injection.....I actually did not notice any more pain than a normal injection. Both me are using the same gear so I feel the pain you are bearing and I know it is not great. I just live on advil.

Thanks bro, yea I know you feel the pain..lol

HW

ColdSore is offline Banned
    I have never tried Bi's dont even want to think about that pain,

I do know someone who injects into his pec, on the left side. I keep telling him he F**ing Crazy,
    bi's hurt..i like to do them though for hope that they will make them grow (not likely, but i can hope )...i love shooting my tri's though, you can hit the horse shoe and the thick part tward the back of the arm...they dont stay sore for that long....also lats are pretty easy to shoot, its hard to aspirate and to reach that far around your body but its a big muscle and easy to hit...

I rotate bi's, tri's, delts...front and side, lats, and quads...inner, and outer...

I HATE CALF INJECTIONS>>>AND TRAP INJECTIONS>>>NEVER AGAIN

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    use a heating pad and watch tv. Thats what I did for the first 10 days of my cycle. It helped out so much! good luck and it will get better

Shihonage311 is offline Junior Member
    I just started my injections monday, was thinking of doing Left glute, right glute,left delt, right delt, left pec, right pec, rotate. Thing is, my left ass cheek is hurting like a mofo. How the **** do you aspirate when you inject in the glute? The syringe moved around so much I have a bruise now. My right glute injection I did today went fine though.

Edit: Doing fina only though.

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    i hear you about taht qv shot in the delt, my first time i injected 2cc's of QV Test mixed with QV deca , sore as a mo-fo for days. Now it don't get sore for some reason.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

sore

yea me to bro, just got to bare down and take the pain sometimes.

Thanks bros,
    Glad im not alone, hitting thighs next, wish me luck..lol

Im thinking of getting some b-12, to help with this , along with the other great things you get from using it, can get it for about 40$ 30ml, 1000iu ( I believe) a bit hight for me, anyone know of anything better..PM me
    Thanks

HW

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    i was thinking about getting b12, but i am going to wait till my next cycle. I heard its great for energy & appatite.

MachZ is offline Member
    You should get used to the prop pain in a couple of weeks. Sucks but in no time it won't bother you anymore. Good decision on NOT hitting the bi's if your glutes are bothering you, prop for me anyhow is alot worse in the bi's.. trust me.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    BI's hurt like hell..as do calves!

yeah, just went over to spotinj, and took a look at the bis, dont think im gonna do that, or cafs, or traps, or lats....tris maybe, pec..Big no..lol

Hw

Thread Information