Mastiff is offline Member

Is Human grade gear available in Mexico?

On another board we were discussing the legality of bringing back human grade gear from Mexico. One of the bro's stated there is not much worth buying in Mexico that isn't vet gear. I've never been, so I don't know, but I would hate to make a 3000 mile round trip and not be able to buy anything. Could any bro who has been to Mexico help me out here? Can you get human grade gear in Mexico? Thanks.

jamotech is offline Member
    organon redijects

BossDJ02 is offline Junior Member
    i seriously doubt that u can bring back gear legally bro. the picture ure friend gave u of mex is totally off bro. its just likea pharmacy here except u dont need a script for what u wanna buy. most like vet gear because its soo inexpensive. i dont think it would be worth the trip.

BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member
    ha, iv been, and ya not much human gear, 3000mi not worth it unless its a vacay, all i saw was sust and d-bol(for human) but who cares vet is great for the price.

Thanks. The thing about the legality is from the DEA and Customs websites and Rick Collins steroidlaw site. I thought getting 50 10cc vials of test and 2500 d-bols would be worth the trip. I'll post the stuff from the thread here.
    Loophole, you are allowed steroids without a prescription. The customs website even tells you how much steroids you can bring in. You can bring in 50 doses. They consider a 10 cc vial 1 dose for injectables, so you can bring back 50 10cc vials. The dosage unit for tablets is 50. Therefore you could bring in 2500 d-bol. The steroid must be human grade.

From the US Customs website:

A new bill was recently passed by Congress that amends a portion of the Controlled Substances Act (21USC956(a)). This amendment allows a United States resident to import up to 50 dosage units of a controlled medication without a valid prescription at an international land border. These medications must be declared upon arrival, be for your own personal use and in their original container.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But you're not gonna find any human grade gear in 10cc vials in mexico. So does 1 rediject = 1 dose?. Without vet. products I would think a trip to mexico would be pretty much worthless....
    This is from Rick Collins website:
    Note (G) to Drug Quantity Table, Section 2D1.1 sets a "discounted" formula by which to assess quantity. For oral steroids , fifty (50) tablets are one dosage unit. For injectable steroids, one dosage unit is a ten (10) cc vial. So, for example, two 1,000 tablet packages of methandrostenolone (Dianabol ) would be only 40 total dosage units - a meager amount. Yet Customs agents and Postal Inspectors who have intercepted lesser amounts have frequently treated the suspect like a drug kingpin! [Note that under 21 U.S.C. 956(a), Congress exempted importations of controlled substances in amounts of up to fifty (50) dosage units for personal medical use when properly declared at U.S. land borders. Regrettably, few Customs agents profess to be aware of this, and I recently found myself educating them while defending a federal border case.]

This one is from the DEA website:

Link Directly to Content

Regulations & Codified CSA > CFR > Section 1301 > Section 1301.26

Code of Federal Regulations

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Section 1301.26 Exemptions from import or export requirements for personal medical use.
    Any individual who has in his/her possession a controlled substance listed in schedules II, III, IV, or V, which he/she has lawfully obtained for his/her personal medical use, or for administration to an animal accompanying him/her, may enter or depart the United States with such substance notwithstanding sections 1002-1005 of the Act (21 U.S.C. 952-955), providing the following conditions are met:

(a) The controlled substance is in the original container in which it was dispensed to the individual; and

(b) The individual makes a declaration to an appropriate official of the U.S. Customs Service stating:

(1) That the controlled substance is possessed for his/her personal use, or for an animal accompanying him/her; and
    (2) The trade or chemical name and the symbol designating the schedule of the controlled substance if it appears on the container label, or, if such name does not appear on the label, the name and address of the pharmacy or practitioner who dispensed the substance and the prescription number, if any; and
    (c) The importation of the controlled substance for personal medical use is authorized or permitted under other Federal laws and state law.

[62 FR 13952, Mar. 24, 1997]

MR ARMAGEDON is offline Junior Member
    yeah me and my bro were real desperate for some gear. all sources taped out wait we had not sources. so we headed down for the 42 hour drive and came back with a shit load of test. as for human grade gear i saw sust. dont waist the time or money for the trip.

rick1979 is offline New Member
    HUMAN GEAR I SAW IN MEXICO
    1.SUST.
    2 organon deca 50mg/100ml.
    3.andriol
    4.halotestin
    5.primotestin
    6.sten
    and all the anti estrogen you need.

Thanks for the help, guys. I appreciate it.

destroying angle is offline Junior Member
    Hey

When I went to mexico I found what I wanted in human gear. The problem was that each pharmacy only had small qty on hand. I had to go to 5 different places to get 10 amps of primotestin. It was only $5.00 an amp.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    so its safe to take vet gear? what the diff between human grade and vet gear? if i want test, eq, and winny, could i find that easily in mex? if so, would it be human grade or vet and would it matter?

thanks,
    clocky baby

animal013 is offline Junior Member
    I think this point was raised in another thread, but I figure its worth pointing out here. Even if you are allowed to cross the border with a limited amount of AAS legally, its still illegal to possess them in the States without a prescription. So it seems entirely possible that a Customs officer could alert local authorities to your situation, who could then take matters into their own hands, once you've crossed the border. Just a thought...

cjp85 is offline Member
    So if I took my Chihuahua down to Mexico where it was actually bred, got a script from a vet for a ton of shit, I could declare that shit and cross?

Goodily is offline New Member
    well asking if you can get human grade as in mexico is nutz. I live in Mexico and you can get a ton of human grade stuff from the pharmacies here. Primobolan , testoviron , deca redi jects, dbol , lots of stuff.

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    I went to the customs site and it says that you DO need a perscription to legally declare a 3 month supply of any controlled substance. Here's the goods

Medication/Drugs

The U.S. Customs Service enforces Federal laws and regulations, including those of the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

A new bill was recently passed by Congress that amends a portion of the Controlled Substances Act (21USC956(a)). This amendment allows a United States resident to import up to 50 dosage units of a controlled medication without a valid prescription at an international land border. These medications must be declared upon arrival, be for your own personal use and in their original container. However, travelers should be aware that drug products which are not approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration may not be acceptable for such importation. FDA warns that such drugs are often of unknown quality and discourages buying drugs sold in foreign countries. For further information visit the FDA'S Office of Regulatory Affairs Website.

The United States Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (21 U.S.C. sections 331(d), and 355(a)), which is administered by FDA, prohibits the interstate shipment (which includes importation) of unapproved new drugs. Unapproved new drugs are any drugs, including foreign-made versions of U.S. approved drugs, that have not received FDA approval to demonstrate they meet the federal requirements for safety and effectiveness. It is the importer's obligation to demonstrate to FDA that any drugs offered for importation have been approved by FDA.

FDA has developed guidance entitled "Coverage of Personal Importations" which sets forth that agency's enforcement priorities with respect to the personal importation of unapproved new drugs by individuals for their personal use. The guidance identifies circumstances in which FDA may consider exercising enforcement discretion and refrain from taking legal action against illegally imported drugs. Those circumstances are as follows:

the intended use (of the drug) is unapproved and for a serious condition for which effective treatment may not be available domestically either through commercial or clinical means;

there is no known commercialization or promotion to persons residing in the U.S. by those involved in the distribution of the product at issue;

the product is considered not to represent an unreasonable risk;

the individual seeking to import the product affirms in writing that it is for the patient's own use (generally not more than a 3-month supply) and provides the name and address of the doctor licensed in the U.S. responsible for his or her treatment with the product, or provides evidence that the product is for the continuation of a treatment begun in a foreign country.
    FDA's guidance is not, however, a license for individuals to import unapproved (and therefore illegal) drugs for personal use into the U.S. Even if all of the factors noted in the guidance are present, the drugs remain illegal and FDA may decide that such drugs should be refused entry or seized. The guidance represents FDA's current thinking regarding the issues of personal importation and is intended only to provide operating guidance for FDA personnel. The guidance does not create any legally enforceable rights for the public; nor does it operate to bind FDA or the public.

To avoid travel delays and to prevent possible harm from taking unsafe or ineffective medications, residents and visitors upon arrival to or departure from the U.S. should keep in mind the following precautions:

Do not assume that medications which are legal in foreign countries are also approved for use in the United States. These products may be illegal and may include addictive and dangerous substances;

Be aware that the labeled uses (conditions for which the product is represented to be effective) for a product purchased outside the U.S. may not be approved in the United States;

It can be dangerous to take some medications without medical supervision. The reason why some medications are limited to prescription use in the United States is that either they are unsafe without medical supervision or a medical diagnosis is required to ensure that the medication is appropriate for your condition;

Avoid purchasing any drug products that they do not approve for sale in the U.S. (including foreign-manufactured versions of U.S. approved drugs). FDA cannot assure that these products conform to the manufacturing and quality assurance procedures mandated by U.S. laws and regulations and, therefore, these products may be unsafe. In addition, such products are illegal in the U.S. and, therefore, may be subject to entry refusal;

Some medications which may appear to be U.S. approved drug products may in fact be counterfeit versions of such products. (The term "counterfeit drug' is defined as "a drug which, or the container or labeling of which, without authorization, bears the trademark, trade name, or other identifying mark, imprint, or device, or any likeness thereof, of a drug manufacturer, processor, packer, or distributor other than the person or persons who in fact manufactured, processed, packed, or distributed such drug and which thereby falsely purports or is represented to be the product of, or to have been packed or distributed by, such other drug manufacturer, processor, packer, or distributor." See 21 U.S.C. 321(g)(2));

In the event you develop complications from using a medication which require medical attention, your treatment could be delayed or made more difficult unless there is sufficient information available about the product, such as the generic name of the product, dosage form and strength, and how often you need to take the product.

Possession of certain medications without a prescription from a physician licensed in the United States may violate Federal, State, and/or local laws;

lt is important to have medications in the originally-dispensed container;

FDA's personal importation guidance provides that when bringing unapproved drugs into the U.S. for use in treating serious or life threatening illness, such products should be used under the care and supervision of a U.S. licensed physician. It is advisable to make available for examination by U.S. Customs Inspectors or other appropriate government authorities appropriate documentation of such monitoring;

It is against the law not to properly declare imported medications to U.S. Customs.

When the type of drug, the quantity, or the combination of various drugs arouse suspicions, U.S. Customs Inspectors will ordinarily contact the nearest FDA or DEA office for advice and will then make a final determination about whether to release or detain the article. (See 19 U.S.C. 1499).

In addition to federal requirements, individual States may have additional requirements covering prescription (Rx) or controlled medications. Travelers should check with State authorities, where they reside or are traveling, to verify that a particular prescription does in fact comply with State regulations. In many areas, the local police department and pharmacies can provide additional information.

For more detailed information on FDA's personal importation guidance, contact your local FDA office, or check out FDA's Internet website.

Thread Information