crazyrc is offline New Member

Whats happening to me?

Finshed 3 and half weeks of d-bol at 30mg/day. I ended up gaining 11 lbs. One day after I stopped taking the d-bol my weight started to drop and continues to drop about 2lbs/day. I know that its mostly water weight, but why am I shedding it so quickly. I'm also 3 and a half weeks into sust, injecting E3D. I'm eating a lot, but I've always had a crazy metabolism, and I'm also getting a fair bit of sleep. This is my first cycle.
    5'11"
    started at 177lb
    bf around 10%

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyrc
    Finshed 3 and half weeks of d-bol at 30mg/day. I ended up gaining 11 lbs. One day after I stopped taking the d-bol my weight started to drop and continues to drop about 2lbs/day. I know that its mostly water weight, but why am I shedding it so quickly. I'm also 3 and a half weeks into sust, injecting E3D. I'm eating a lot, but I've always had a crazy metabolism, and I'm also getting a fair bit of sleep. This is my first cycle.
    5'11"
    started at 177lb
    bf around 10%
    The sust should be kicking in, especially with the prop in it....I would up your cals, also are you doin cardio?? if you have a fast meatabolism maybe lay off it for a while, but I suggest you check your diet first and youre right it most likely is water weight...

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    the sust probably has not fully kicked in yet, and yeah, probably 97% of the weight you gained from the dbol is water, so it would make sense to loose a lot of it, next time, run it for 4 weeks to give the test enough time to kick in

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartleby
    The sust should be kicking in, especially with the prop in it....I would up your cals, also are you doin cardio?? if you have a fast meatabolism maybe lay off it for a while, but I suggest you check your diet first and youre right it most likely is water weight...
    that's why it's recommended to inject sust ED, because you really don't get the effect from the prop

I'll try to up my calorie intake and see what happens. I find I'm already eating every chance I get. Oh yeah, I've got 6 amps of enathate, a friend gave me to add to my cycle. Some say don't bother, some say add them once a week. I only plan on running sust for 10 weeks.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyrc
    I'll try to up my calorie intake and see what happens. I find I'm already eating every chance I get. Oh yeah, I've got 6 amps of enathate, a friend gave me to add to my cycle. Some say don't bother, some say add them once a week. I only plan on running sust for 10 weeks.
    Still need to ge ed bro

Normally people run dbol for at least 4 weeks too, the reason being injects take 4-5 weeks to kick in, only thing that will have kicked in so far is the prop and u need to do ed or eod injections to take advantage of that. This will also help keep more even blood levels.

So you guys are saying to inject EOD. Would that be a little too much for a first cycle. Thats almost 1000/week. I'm not arguing, just wondering if thats too much for a first timer. So far I've been doing E3D. Should I bump it up to EOD for the remaining 6 and a half weeks.
    And how should I incorpaorate the enanthate ?

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=crazyrc]So you guys are saying to inject EOD. Would that be a little too much for a first cycle. Thats almost 1000/week. I'm not arguing, just wondering if thats too much for a first timer. So far I've been doing E3D. Should I bump it up to EOD for the remaining 6 and a half weeks.
    And how should I incorpaorate the enanthate ? [/QUOTE

You can not inject the whole amp and only inject a little of it at a time in order to get 500mg/wk that you were doing before. However i have never used sus and dont know that much about it. but thats what i would do i wouldnt do 1000wk for a first cycle.

Thread Information