BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Will the Cold Negatively Affect AAS?

I'm expecting a delivery but also looking to actually make appearances at all of the requisite xmas parties....if a package were to be left in my mailbox or on my doorstep in some pretty cold (northern NE weather) for what could be anywhere from 12-36 hours depending on how far south I make it, would that have a detrimental impact on the stuff?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    No, it will be fine. If it was sitting outside for months, maybe, but fluctuations in temp happen all the time with shipping. That period won't effect it

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    No, it will be fine. If it was sitting outside for months, maybe, but fluctuations in temp happen all the time with shipping. That period won't effect it
    good to hear....i was imagining a scenario where I'd have to structure my xmas party appearances around mail call.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter North
    No but you may need to structure your xmas party appearances around booty call. I hear Juggernaut is quite demanding sometimes!

YOU'RE ALL CHEATERS!

LONG LIVE THE KING!
    And to think....after reading your input in Chris Adams' thread, I was tempted to make a comment to the effect of how your humbling loss really brought out the better side of you (much like when The Rock got laid up and came back wiser and more thoughtful)....guess I'll scrap that idea.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    IF you have like prop, test no ester, or like winny in oil...you run a small chance of the solution crashing

Not the end of the world even if it happened. Just gently heat it up and presto disolvo its fixed...

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    ive had success but dont do it too often. If my regular source cant get me what i need, have to resort to the internet. Ive only tried one site, a friend of mine actually orders from them quite frequently, and never missed a package yet. Lets knock on wood!! :spudniklu

X..

Thread Information