vaio is offline New Member

deca qv 300 and teston qv 200

Hey guys this is my first cycle and i have 10cc of deca qv300 and 10cc of teston qv 200 I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on a good cycle.
    and can anyone tell me what kind of results i can expect gain and keep and can i mix both in 1 needle. and what happens if i dont take any clomid or anything after the cycle. will my test levels come back naturally
    any help is greatly appericated thank you all

eacman65 is offline Member
    ALways have a good pct such as clomid with any cycle, also have nolvadex on hand just in case, its even a good idea to use it in your pct

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vaio
    Hey guys this is my first cycle and i have 10cc of deca qv300 and 10cc of teston qv 200 I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on a good cycle.
    and can anyone tell me what kind of results i can expect gain and keep and can i mix both in 1 needle. and what happens if i dont take any clomid or anything after the cycle. will my test levels come back naturally
    any help is greatly appericated thank you all
    first off you need to do some reasearch, secondly you need more test, thirdly YES of course you need clomid PCT unless you dont want to regain ur nat. test and keep your gains, and fourth DO SOME MORE RESEARCH....

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartleby
    first off you need to do some reasearch, secondly you need more test, thirdly YES of course you need clomid PCT unless you dont want to regain ur nat. test and keep your gains, and fourth DO SOME MORE RESEARCH....
    your gonna need another bottle of Deca 300, and 2 more bottles of Teston 200.

Your deff gonna need some PCT.

heriberto is offline New Member

deca & teston

Hi i'm ussing deca & teston this is my 2nd week, with 1 mland 1 ml of each one every week , the way i'm taking it, it's ok or some one could tell a better way.

heriberto is offline New Member
    how many time you recomend the cycle of the deca and teston, too see any effects.

Thread Information