fitnessNY is offline Senior Member

Dianabol for 6'1" 155lb male

I am one of those people who can eat absolutely everything and not gain a pound (6' 1" 155lbs). I have tried just about everything and I stay the same weight, very frustrating! I have worked out for years but stopped because I didn't get the results that I wanted. Now I am starting again and very dedicated to reach my goal of at least 180lbs.

I am thinking of doing a cycle of Dianabol , 15mg a day, along with a proper diet to increase my colorie intake and the proper supplements (protein, creatine, EAS Mass factor, multi Vitamin). Could you give me some feedback if this would be the right choice to start to bulk up with?

Thanks,

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    eat 7000 cals a day... you'll gain wieght

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    dbol by itself isn't worth it. you might gain weight,but it will be water and you will lose it afterwards. If you continue to eat more than you can possibly use you will inevitably gain weight!

kossdog is offline New Member
    Bro,

How long you been training? Exactly how much you eatting? No, 15mg of d-bol is not a cycle worth it. Give me some details and perhaps we can help..

KD

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    dbol only is not a cycle. You will gain nothing. Check out the daily calorie spreadsheet in my sig. Download it! Keep track for 1 day what you eat, and post it. Then we willl see why you are not gaining weight.. Sure you can eat everything, but what is it that you are eating?

That is your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by kossdog
    Bro,

How long you been training? Exactly how much you eatting? No, 15mg of d-bol is not a cycle worth it. Give me some details and perhaps we can help..

KD

I have just started training again 2 months ago. I trained for several years with dim results then took some time off after being dissapointed. I even began to eat a full pint of ben and Jerry's ice cream before going to bed for 4 weeks in addition to a full diet(6 times a week) just to try to gain some fat (1 pint 1200 cals 720 from fat) and I didn't gain a pound.

I am now working out 3 days a week. I will bump that up to 5 in the coming week or two when I adjust my work out routine.

My Diet, not broken down into calories yet.
    Breakfast:
    2 eggs
    toast and butter
    oatmeal
    protein shake (eas myoplex)

mid morning:
    Met rx protein bar
    banana

Lunch:
    Burger
    potatoe or fries no salt
    yogurt

late afternoon:
    tuna salad
    Proten bar, met rx

Dinner:
    Usually steak of some sort
    protein Shake (Eas myoplex)
    Mashed potatoes
    ice cream

Late evening:
    Yogurt or banana

I also use Creatine, multi vitamin, and EAS mass factor to aid in my work out as well.

Thanks for your help.

Shihonage311 is offline Junior Member
    Agreed, besides that ice cream you eat like a bird.

Follow the diet whitey layed out, it looks good.

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    Hey, easy way to increase your calorie intake is to substitute your protein shakes for wieght gainer. Mine has 1700 calories with 50 grams of protein and 250 grams of carbs. Wake up at like 6 AM, pound that, go back to bed a couple hours. Wont affect your appetite that much but gets you almost 2000 calories a day more.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY

1) I am one of those people who can eat absolutely everything and not gain a pound (6' 1" 155lbs). I have tried just about everything and I stay the same weight, very frustrating! I have worked out for years but stopped because I didn't get the results that I wanted. Now I am starting again and very dedicated to reach my goal of at least 180lbs.

2) I am thinking of doing a cycle of Dianabol , 15mg a day, along with a proper diet to increase my colorie intake and the proper supplements (protein, creatine, EAS Mass factor, multi Vitamin). Could you give me some feedback if this would be the right choice to start to bulk up with?

Thanks,
    1) "Those people" don't exist. If you eat enough, meaning if you eat more calories than you expend in energy, you will gain weight, period.

Here's the reply I made to Tyronee's earlier post regarding weight gaining:
    ===========================
    Take your 200 lbs, multiply the 200 by 1.5 and that's the number of grams of protein you need to eat every day. Multiply the 200 by 2, and that's the number of grams of carbohydrate you need to eat. Multiply the 200 by 1, and that's the number of grams of fat you need to eat.

protein 200 x 1.5 = 300 grams, 2700 calories, 33% of total calories
    Carbs 200 x 2 = 400 grams, 3600 calories, 44% of total calories
    Fat 200 x 1 = 200 grams, 1800 calories, 23% of total calories

What you really need to do is read the nutritional information they print on the containers of stuff you get at the supermarket so you can tell how much protein, carbs, and fat you're getting in what you eat. You can find tables elsewhere on the net (do a google search) that list the nutritional values, but if you can get a copy of "The Nutrition Almanac" (eBay or used on Amazon) you'll have everything you'll need neatly printed for ya.

To give ya an idea of how much food this is going to be . . .
    To get 300 grams of protein, you'll need to eat
    2 cans of tuna fish ------------- 60 grams
    2 quarts of milk ---------------- 64 grams
    1 pound of beef or chicken ---- 115 grams
    4 eggs ------------------------ 24 grams
    1 can of Wolf Brand Chili ------- 45 grams

That'll put you just over 300 protein grams, don't know how many fat grams are in there, you'll have to check. But you'll have to add carbohydrate grams from stuff like sweet potatos, brown rice, that sort of thing. Even if you like to eat, after a while you get so that eating is a chore. But, ya gotta do it to grow.

And try to keep food in your system at all times . . . when your stomach says "Feed Me!" it's bad news, 'cause your system is taking protein away from your muscles and using it to keep your brain and kidneys and etc functioning. Eat every 3 or 4 hours and this won't be a problem.

The biggest thing to work on right now is knowledge, ya gotta figure out how much of what you need to eat. Keep reading packaging labels, make a list of what nutrients are in each food, then make your grocery list and daily menu from that info.

One last thing . . . the percentages I gave you are just a starting place. Lots of guys do well with those numbers, others need to tweak 'em a bit. It's a trial and error sort of thing. If you eat the full 8100 calories a day and still can't grow, increase everything by 10% and see how that works. If you eat 8100 calories and put on lots of blubber around the middle, then either do more cardio or decrease everything in proportion, or maybe just some of the fat calories.
    ====================

That info will work for you as well as anyone. Adjust the numbers to fit your current weight, eat, and you'll put on the pounds. There's no way not to. You may get sick of eating, but if you swallow enough calories, you'll put on the weight.

2) No, don't do dbol by itself. Just like peanut butter goes well with jelly, dbol works better with testosterone . There's lots of fabulous information here on what makes a good cycle, spend some time and check it all out.
    And again, you don't want to be doing AS until you body completely stops its natural growing (around age 21). There's folks on this board who have done so, and now, a couple decades later, have painful health problems from doing so.
    Just a word to the wise . . .

--Tock

rlslmshdy is offline Junior Member
    hey bro, Ive have the same problem with gaining weight. Ive found a great premade shake by hormel called Mighty Shakes plus. These are like ensure drinks but higher concentration of calories (240 calories per 4oz./9g protein) and they taste awsome!! I eat every meal until I can't possibly eat no more then I can usually get down one or two of these shakes after I eat since their only 4oz. This adds 1200+ calories/day that I wouldn't normally get. I have to order them through hormel, I haven't seen them in stores( they are used in nursing homes) The number for hormel is 1800-866-7757 (www.hormelhealthlabs.com) p.s. These taste great and easy to drink, plus they are not thick like other shakes.

slamd097 is offline Banned
    whitey gave great advie for a diet. D-bol with creatine will blimp you up bad. If you are going to do a cycle...add some test and a proper post cycle, and you'll gain like a m/fer...but one piece of the puzzle in relations to gear isn't the full answer...you can run creatine in post therapy, but never during a cycle.

Thanks for the feedback guys, changing my diet today.

Thread Information