Thread: arimidex

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

arimidex

i checked this out with the search but can;t find anything. I have heard of liquiarim being used .25 every day.... i was wondering if it would be at all beneficial to take at .25 EOD in conjunction with 15mg Nolva.... i don;t mind the water much but i want to help cut down on estrogen slightly to help out the nolva and hopefully prevent all sides. I was just wondering if this would work at all??
    any input is helpful thanks bros..
    magic

Jackman is offline Banned
    take the .25 every day with 10mg of nolva and you will be fine. or just take the 20mg of nolva ED instead if your not worried about bloat as most people do it for bloating.

ok thats fine, i was just thinking since it will cut down on the conversion of estrgoen then that and the novla would help with any gyno symptoms.... thanks bro
    ill be running the nolva 15 mg everyday.... and then like 17.5 ed when the first bunch run out...... and il throw in the arimidex .

nolva does not need to be taken ED (it has a VERY long half life- 7 days-- up to 14 or more with extended use)

Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha
    nolva does not need to be taken ED (it has a VERY long half life- 7 days-- up to 14 or more with extended use)
    really? thats good to know then.... so 30 mg would be sufficient per week?
    ive always seen everyone saying take ed so thats what i was planning on doing.....please fill me in on this this would be very helpful to know

Thread Information