Ironarms is offline Member

if u cant get nolva? how about gnc anti??

im not sure if i can get my hands on nolva....hopfully starting my cycle this week and wanna ahve it all layed out in front of me.....if i cant get nolva,,, is the gnc anti estrogen ok to replace it bc i have heard people using over the counter products to substitue for other pct like tribulus instead of hcg ....any response greatly appreciated

my cycle:
    week 1-12 600-800 mg of t400
    week 1-11 400-500 mg of qv deca
    2 weeks after last shot....hcg and clomid

ColdSore is offline Banned
    No...wont work bro...get the real deal or dont cycle...check your source he should have something

thanks for the response.....is it true that if u use nolva it takes away soem of the mgs from ur test???

i should run the nolva all the way through u think or just in pct?

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironarms
    thanks for the response.....is it true that if u use nolva it takes away soem of the mgs from ur test???
    it may hinder some gains a little bit...but i think that the benefit outways the cost for the nolva

and 20 mg s a day is sufficient right? thanks in advance,, greatly appreciated

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro - get all of your ancillaries before starting cycle - be safe Bro - side effects are a bitch

def will do...

Quote Originally Posted by backer123
    it may hinder some gains a little bit...but i think that the benefit outways the cost for the nolva
    could be true...some studies have show that elevated estrogen (not to high...or enough to cause gyno) actually help promote muscle growth...

But on the safe side USE AN ANTI E... the anti-e should be run to prevent gyno...you probly wont be able to see any difference in the gains you make with or with out an ancillery

Nolva @10-20mg ED will not hinder gains
    Last edited by ColdStone; 02-17-2004 at 11:24 PM.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    NOT true...some studies have show that elevated estrogen (not to high...or enough to cause gyno) actually help promote muscle growth...

Nolva @10-20mg ED will not hinder gains

Coldstone you are saying that the elevated estrogen level due to the intake of a synthetic estrogen (nolva) will help gains? Just to clarify because the first time i read this i thought you were saying dont take nolva so that your estrogen is elevated and at the receptors so that you will get more gains from the aromatation of the test. Just want it clarified for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    Coldstone you are saying that the elevated estrogen level due to the intake of a synthetic estrogen (nolva) will help gains? Just to clarify because the first time i read this i thought you were saying dont take nolva so that your estrogen is elevated and at the receptors so that you will get more gains from the aromatation of the test. Just want it clarified for everyone.
    No...i can see where i was unclear, that was a dumb mistake on my part...heres what i meant to say...

Nolva will not hinder gains...its probly a good idea to take it unless your 100% positve your not gyno prone, and even then have it on hand....but by taking it it will not hinder gains....

BUT, ive read some things on the fact that an elevated level of estrogen will increase your chance of having better gains.

so in a sense i was sort of agreeing with backer that it might hinder gains...just typed it out wrong...ill edit it so some newbie doesnt read it and think nolva raises estrogen..

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Nolva does put new estrogen in your body so in a sense it does raise you estrogen level, as in the total amount of estrogen in your body, but will not cause you to get gyno since that is caused by STRONGER estrogen molecules from the aromo of the test

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    Ironarms, how many cycles have you done?

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    GNC anti-es good for pro-hormones only. Don't try them with real stuff. You could get nice boobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    Nolva does put new estrogen in your body so in a sense it does raise you estrogen level, as in the total amount of estrogen in your body, but will not cause you to get gyno since that is caused by STRONGER estrogen molecules from the aromo of the test
    your right...now that im reaing this in the morning everything i wrote last night made no sense...the aromatizng is what causes the gyno...ok..all settled

48ngoin is offline Associate Member
    Tits look great--but not on men!

harleyman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 48ngoin
    Tits look great--but not on men!
    i was taking nolva just 20 mg a day went and did my second half of blood work my estragon was up to 116 thats pretty high. stopped taking the nolva going back in 3 weeks to do the estragon test again ,to high will hinder your gains i could tell a big difference when i stopped taking it with my test.the one doc told me to keep taking it i went to another doc for a second opinon dont know what was up with the first guy.

Thread Information