Body is offline Associate Member

Plateau has me totally stressed! Please help!

I'm almost 9 weeks in to my 12 week cycle. I'm taking 800mg Cyp/wk, 40mg Tren /Ed and 350mg Eq/wk. The Eq is mostly just to stimulate my appetite. I also jump started the cycle with 50mg d-bol ed for the first 4 weeks. Anyway, my first 6 weeks were incredible. My strength and size gains were tremendous. I've kept all of the weight I gained while on the d-bol, but for the last two weeks my gains have completely halted. My size, weight, and strength are completely stagnant. I'm changing up my lifting routine, eating as many calories (tons of protein) as possible and still going nowhere. I've only got about 4 weeks left on this cycle and I want to gain 15 more pounds. What can I do to finish this cycle strong?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    just keep your diet strong. changing your workout is a good idea but unfortunately cycle gains do slow down as time goes on. lewd called it the law of diminishing gains i think....

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Try eating more... I know you are gonna say you cant, but YES you can!

Should I sacrifice the cleanliness of my diet and just go for as many calories as possible? I can only eat so much tuna or so many potatoes. Should I start throwing in some Wendy's triple cheeseburgers or what? I'm not too concerned with bf%, I'm 5'10" tall and weigh 226lbs. I'm not shredded, but have good definition. I'll sacrifice some definition for more mass. I need to hit 240. I'll lean down after the cycle. Also, I've got a bunch of Stenox tabs from a previous cycle. Should I throw those in as I finish this cycle out? They won't do too much as far as weight gain, but should increase my strength substantially. If I'm lifting more weight, I should gain more muscle right?

Alright....Enough about eating beef jerky and buying gear on E-bay! Should I throw in the stenox tabs or not? Help me out here.

Thread Information