falco650 is offline New Member

Rotating injections

What up bros,
    I am only injecting tp 100 EOD for 6 weeks and I am currently injecting it in my glut, switching sides each injection. Do you guys think four days is enough to absorb the juice or will i have to worry about an absess? Thanks for the time.
    -falco

Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'
    bro,

you really need to rotate more than every 4 days if you can. i never use the same site more than once a week, 2 weeks if i can help it. Shoulders are a good site painless and my favourite. Have a look on www.spotinjections.com for alternative sites to inject.

peace

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by falco650
    What up bros,
    I am only injecting tp 100 EOD for 6 weeks and I am currently injecting it in my glut, switching sides each injection. Do you guys think four days is enough to absorb the juice or will i have to worry about an absess? Thanks for the time.
    -falco
    You should be fine, though I would rotate more. I'm doing ED injects so my spots are limited. You shouldn't get an absess unless you don't fully inject into the muscle and inject into adipose tissue.

Sym

somedude247 is offline Member
    shoulders,quads and bi's are GREAT places for injections....I try to go at least 2 weeks before going back to the same spot...

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    i wouldn't inject prop into your bi's, it'll make your arm hurt like a mofo, go for shoulders, glutes, thighs, tris

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by falco650
    What up bros,
    -falco
    definitely rotate. Two weeks is always good, but with ed injects I go one week.

Thread Information