Thread: winny and 1-ad?

the poop is offline New Member

winny and 1-ad?

ok, so im kinda new at this sort of stuff. here's the deal, i realize after reading hundreds of threads that taking winny alone is a bad idea. at the same time, i dont want to bulk up too much so id rather not look for another AS. so, im wondering if this combo might work (winny and 1-ad). i realize it wont be as effective as with deca or test, but will this benefit me enough to make it a little worthwhile? im 5'11'' and 167 lbs. im pretty ripped as it is, but i would like to get a little bit harder and maybe add a few more pounds (5-7 lbs.) if im insulting the intelligence of some of you out there, please forgive my ignorance, thanks.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the poop
    ok, so im kinda new at this sort of stuff. here's the deal, i realize after reading hundreds of threads that taking winny alone is a bad idea. at the same time, i dont want to bulk up too much so id rather not look for another AS. so, im wondering if this combo might work (winny and 1-ad). i realize it wont be as effective as with deca or test, but will this benefit me enough to make it a little worthwhile? im 5'11'' and 167 lbs. im pretty ripped as it is, but i would like to get a little bit harder and maybe add a few more pounds (5-7 lbs.) if im insulting the intelligence of some of you out there, please forgive my ignorance, thanks.
    Running a cycle of test alone, doesn't mean your gonna get huge. The proper diet with test will get you the results your lookin for.

simplyjakked is offline Member
    yeah you can adjust your size through diet. i am working with a guy that doesnt want to get alot of weight gain so we will adjust his diet accordingly and he is only using test e. not to flame but ofcourse your ripped you are 5'11" and 167lbs that is skinny!

lxorl is offline Associate Member
    winny and 1ad would probably be ok at best.... if you want something simple and lean i would go with something like test prop and tren . its cheap and very effective... only down side is you have to shoot it eod at a minimum.

the poop is offline New Member

ok

i appreciate the feedback guys, but if one were to do both winny and 1-ad. what would be the proper cycle for it? once again, i am going for an ultra-lean ripped look. i am "skinny" compared to the majority of bodybuilders but i appear bigger than my stats actually are. most people think im around 180 lbs. which im sure is still small to alot of you guys out there. anyway, thanks for your help.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the poop
    i appreciate the feedback guys, but if one were to do both winny and 1-ad. what would be the proper cycle for it? once again, i am going for an ultra-lean ripped look. i am "skinny" compared to the majority of bodybuilders but i appear bigger than my stats actually are. most people think im around 180 lbs. which im sure is still small to alot of you guys out there. anyway, thanks for your help.
    bro, scrap the winnie 1-ad idea......stay natural or run a test cycle

lxorl is offline Associate Member
    if your heart is set on winny 1-ad then winny is run between 50-100mg ED. 1-ad's dosage is on the label.

i still say get fina... the **** will make you looked ripped if your already lean.

Thread Information