Thread: Best Cycle

ZTEM is offline Associate Member

Best Cycle

What is the best second cycle for a 19year old on his second cycle. My last cycle was 500mg/week sus250 for 8 weeks. I was 5'9" and 145lbs at the start of the cycle and finished off at 168lbs. I still 6 months later weigh 165lbs. I was wondering what the best cycle would be for me to try and gain another 15 or 20 lbs and still stay pretty cut up.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    well at that weight ur still pretty lean, i'd go for as much bulk as u can. Probably some bol/test/eq (to keep the definition)

Delts is offline Junior Member
    My first cycle was very similar to yours. For my second cycle I did cypionate and deca . I made awesome gains. 25 pounds in six weeks. So I would say do some kind of test whether its sustanon , enanthate , cyp, or whatever you choose and stack it with some deca and also if you can get some d-bols, throw those in too. You'll make some sweet gains. Good luck bro

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    19 years old? bro your bodys natural test is fine for you do your research and wait a little while longer youll get great gains naturally. Its not worth the health risks doing AS so young.

BigPete is offline Associate Member
    Which would be better dbol /test/EQ or dbol/test/deca ? I want to do some EQ but am unsure on what to stack it with and I want to bulk up!

Slapshot1 is offline Junior Member
    We've got some deca haters here so be prepared. Get either for god sakes.

Thread Information