Taurus is offline Member

My First Cycle...please Critique!!!

I'm 6'1, 185 lbs, 25yrs of age and have been workin out on and off for a couple of years.

After much reading on this brilliant site, I have come up with the following for my first cycle:

(My goal is to have gained 15 pounds of muscle after PCT)

weeks 1-12 Test Enanthate @ 400mg p/w
    weeks 1-17 novaldex @ 20mg ED
    weeks 14-17 clomid @ 300mg day 1 & 100mg days 2-11 & 50mg days 12-21

I am a little confused on whether to incorporate clenbuterol /proviron /HCG in addition to the above or will the above suffice? If you suggest any of these then which ones and in what doses should I add them?

I also am wondering whether I should kick start the cycle with 4 weeks of dbol as I have some handy or will the planned cycle be enough to gain my goal of 15lbs?

I would be very gratefull for any feedback from guys who have experience with this cycle in regards to gains and side effects and how they counterracted them and in in general what I can look to expect from this cycle. If anyone has any suggestions as to how I could make the cycle more efficient then please help.

I know it varies from person but, If done right, on average, what kinds of gains can one expect from this cycle and after PCT, how much can one expect to keep (with and without the dbol)?

I thank everyone in advance for all your help.

razor67 is offline Banned
    the cycle you have laid out is fine.. with proper diet and training 15lbs is very attainable..as far as sides, the nolvadex should help with water retention and if you feel itchy,puffy nips up the nolva to 40-60mg until symptoms subside. once they do continue at 20mg.
    peace

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    I think you will get 15 lbs off that no problem.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    no need for hcg and such. and you could kick it off with the dbol if you have it on hand. 15lbs provided you keep a good diet is very obtainable. have fun with it

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    good 1st cycle. you definitely did your research bro. i think you'll be ok w/o the dbol for now. see how this works out and go from there.

PJK015 is offline Associate Member
    buddy, how many times did you post this thread???

Thread Information