Taurus is offline Member

Question My First Cycle...please Critique!!!

I'm 6'1, 185 lbs, 25yrs of age and have been workin out on and off for a couple of years.

After much reading on this brilliant site, I have come up with the following for my first cycle:

IMPORTANT: My goal is to keep at between 15-20 pounds of muscle from my overall gains on the cycle
    after PCT...The question I ask is: Will this cycle help me achieve my goal of at least 15lbs?

weeks 1-12 Test Enanthate @ 400mg p/w
    weeks 1-17 novaldex @ 20mg ED
    weeks 14-17 clomid @ 300mg day 1 & 100mg days 2-11 & 50mg days 12-21

I am a little confused on whether to incorporate clenbuterol /proviron /HCG in addition to the
    above or will the above PCT be enough to keep 15-20 lbs of the overall muscle gained? If you
    do suggest any of these others then which ones and in what doses should I add them?

I also am wondering whether I should kick start the cycle with 4 weeks of dbol as I have some
    handy or will the planned cycle be enough to gain my goal of 15-20lbs?

I would be very gratefull for any feedback from guys who have experience with this cycle in
    regards to gains and side effects and how they counterracted them and in in general what I can
    look to expect from this cycle. If anyone has any suggestions as to how I could make the cycle
    more efficient then please help.

I know it varies from person but, If done right, on average, what kinds of gains can one expect
    from this cycle and after PCT, how much can one expect to keep (with and without the dbol)?

I thank everyone in advance for all your help.

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    i would stick what what you have, maybe even bump the test up to 500mg/wk, and inject 2x a week. Looks good for a first cycle! good luck, and i think if you eat right, and train right, you should hit your goal. It very reachable!

Testify is offline Senior Member
    You cycle looks good. You could add Dbol if you don't want to wait a month for the long ester Test to kick in. But you don't need anything else. Run it as you've outlined it.

Edit: You can expect, "if done right," perhaps 20-25 lbs. But you have to have you diet and training in order. And these are just as important during PCT, when most guys lose their gains.
    Last edited by Testify; 02-18-2004 at 01:32 PM.

fabry is offline Senior Member
    you probably wont need hcg !
    400mg per week is fine IMO as it's your first cycle.
    good luck

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with mj on the 500mg/wk. And leaving out the d-bol is good advise however I would throw it in if I had it.(not a recomendation as I am a little more agressive than most, but it is up to you)

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Bro, you need to delete your extraneous posts. Once is enough. Thanks.

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testify
    Bro, you need to delete your extraneous posts. Once is enough. Thanks.
    thank you, i saw 5 threads of the same question.

Thread Information