Blackac is offline Associate Member

A little problem...

Im on my 5th week of my DECA /TEST/AMDROL cyle, everything is great. Today i took DECA 200MG the other 200MG on Saturday. Im geting my other bottle of DECA for the last 5 weeks on Wednesday(2-25-04)...But for some reason im short for the shot of DECA on Saturday, i dont have anymore in the bottle which the bottle was 5 weeks worht, strange..., i should be fine with just 200MG this week right? Or should i take 600MG next week to make up for this weeks shortage?......

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    yeah i would just take 600mgs the following week.
    Better hope that your souce comes thru though cuz if not your screwed!
    Next time have all your gear before u start your cycle.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Be sure to get all you're PCT stuff as well and like Mbar. said next time get everything you need before you start.

xxxl83

Blackac is offline Associate Member
    Oh its for sure hes comming through, just want to make sure this shortage wont affect me for now

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    just for future reference... it sounds like you used a 10 ml bottle of 200 mg/ml deca to cover 5 weeks worth at 400 mgs a week.

the shortage that you're experiencing happens to everyone. the bottle isnt underfilled per se, its jsut that every time you draw gear out, theres a small bit extra that you're drawing over that 1 ml you're trying to get.

nxt time you order remember that a 10 ml bottle really only counts for 9 ml's worth, just to be safe in your calculations.

good luck with your cycle.

and as Mbaraso said, id just shoot 600 mgs the next week. as soon as u get the bottle, shoot up 2 cc's

Thread Information