speedtraining is offline Senior Member

Question How is Decca Run?

Just trying to understand why no one likes decca? What are the reasons? If decca was going to be run correctly how would it be done and what would it be done with. I've read it is combined with Dbol and Sust but everything I've read or heard (friends) seems to be wrong any one wanna be a Bro and lay it out for me plain and simple I need to understand how things work not just what to do.

Thanks, Fellas

NoLimits is offline Member
    No offense, but you have started numerous threads asking the same question over the past few days and have been given advice on all counts. The cycle that you proposed using Test/deca /dbol is a basic cycle. Nothing wrong with it. I use deca and I can't give you an answer as to why some guys on here don't like it.

Now with that said, I will comment on how this site is great for info... but I have to laugh on how things go in cycles on here as well... I have been here for two years now. In that time I have watched things go in waves. Right now, everyone’s advice for a first time cycle is test only, it wasn't that long ago that everyone was telling newbies that their first cycle should be dbol/test/eq! And before that, it was test/eq/winny! I am not saying that any of those are bad cycles, just do some research and make a smart decision off of that research. There is no right answer as to what is the best first cycle... just different opinions!

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    it's not so much that people don't like deca , but is that so many people here of late are coming on wanting to run a deca only cycle.

Personally, I have used and love deca. But, of course, I stacked it with a test base.

peace,

ttgb

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtraining
    Just trying to understand why no one likes decca? What are the reasons? If decca was going to be run correctly how would it be done and what would it be done with. I've read it is combined with Dbol and Sust but everything I've read or heard (friends) seems to be wrong any one wanna be a Bro and lay it out for me plain and simple I need to understand how things work not just what to do.

Thanks, Fellas
    man this is the same question over the past few days.... If you really want to run deca for a first cycle you should definitly stack it with a test, the test should be run slightly higher then the deca in order to help prevent deca dick (i believe) The only reason it is not recommended that you stack for a first cycle is because you have absolutely no idea how the heck you body is going to react to AS and thus by adding more then 1 you will not be able to tell which one is giving you undesired side affects.. for instance if you run both test and deca and you get gyno, you will not know if it is due to the test or due to the deca.. and since everyone reacts differently to different doses no1 can tell you what will happen when you take them.......you could however try to help eliminate any symptoms of side if you had bromo along with nolva then you would have your bases covered..... Some may also feel using more then one is unnecesary for a first timer.. and from what i hear running deca solo is NOT a good idea due to the risk of both bitch tits and deca dick....
    SO if you really want to run deca for your first cycle, and it seems you do, then i guess i would run it with the sust (a single ester such as cyp or enanth would be better for your first time due to the fact you only need to inject E4D.. whereas sust would be (i think) EOD to get the most out of it....

I think you just want to hear someone tell you it's cool to run deca only because you're so set on it... but i would hope since you are responsible enough to make the decision to take AS in the first place you would want to be responisble and do it right.... with a test as your base..(also have on hand nolva and clomid and if you do decide on deca get yourself some bromo for deca gyno, just in case...

whatever you decide i wish you the best of luck... many people have given you their thoguhts from both experience and research so i hope you will at least consider what they are saying, since they have been in the game for awhile and know what they are taking about..
    good luck
    magic

speedtraining is offline Senior Member

Question

Thanks bro apprciate that response.....Decca dick a limp bird or what? How long that stick aroudn for?

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    man this is the same question over the past few days.... If you really want to run deca for a first cycle you should definitly stack it with a test, the test should be run slightly higher then the deca in order to help prevent deca dick (i believe) The only reason it is not recommended that you stack for a first cycle is because you have absolutely no idea how the heck you body is going to react to AS and thus by adding more then 1 you will not be able to tell which one is giving you undesired side affects.. for instance if you run both test and deca and you get gyno, you will not know if it is due to the test or due to the deca.. and since everyone reacts differently to different doses no1 can tell you what will happen when you take them.......you could however try to help eliminate any symptoms of side if you had bromo along with nolva then you would have your bases covered..... Some may also feel using more then one is unnecesary for a first timer.. and from what i hear running deca solo is NOT a good idea due to the risk of both bitch tits and deca dick....
    SO if you really want to run deca for your first cycle, and it seems you do, then i guess i would run it with the sust (a single ester such as cyp or enanth would be better for your first time due to the fact you only need to inject E4D.. whereas sust would be (i think) EOD to get the most out of it....

I think you just want to hear someone tell you it's cool to run deca only because you're so set on it... but i would hope since you are responsible enough to make the decision to take AS in the first place you would want to be responisble and do it right.... with a test as your base..(also have on hand nolva and clomid and if you do decide on deca get yourself some bromo for deca gyno, just in case...

whatever you decide i wish you the best of luck... many people have given you their thoguhts from both experience and research so i hope you will at least consider what they are saying, since they have been in the game for awhile and know what they are taking about..
    good luck
    magic

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah imagine the hottest chick in the world wanting to you know and umm you can;t cause your litte man doesn;t want to get up lol...... not sure how long it lasts for... i considered a deca only cycle until i found out about all that and i said screw it so now im trying some test e.. and boy does this **** make you hornier then hell lol...

razor67 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003

good luck
    magic
    well said magic....

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    i have taken a deca only cycle when i was younger and didnt kno much and gained 15 pounds of muscle in 6 weeks. i never got deca dick or had ne sides except for a little acne. i've heard many other people getting good results from deca only but everyone reacts diffrently so it all depends. if i could do it over i defintly would have ran some test in there. just keep reserching and good luck with ur decision

mcnst01 is offline Associate Member
    Deca dick is f'ed up. I would say It stayed with me for a little over a month after I stopped AS. People who say it's a myth have NO IDEA!!!!!!

dr_ma is offline Junior Member
    Everyone is different. I have done a deca only cycle and got good results without getting deca dick. I think it really depends on the dosage one is taking. Anything over 300-400 mg a week and you will probablly get a limp dick. You might as well do the cycle with some test in there. It will only make your results better. If you are concerned about sides then just do lower dosages. 250 test to 200 deca per week should have few if any sides with very good results.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Why are you so persistant on taking deca ?!!?!?!!

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    I know we have said this a thousand times so far...deca only is stupid. You will hear some people say "yeah I did it with no problems". They don't (or didn't at the time) know what the hell they are doing. Simply do a research on "deca dick" and read some of the guys posts that are trying to get over deca dick. If you still do it, fine, just don't come back bithcing and whining about you didn't know any better. Of course you will, but oh well.

peace,

ttgb

mcnst01 is offline Associate Member
    Amen brother

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    take test with deca so it can almost balance out your sex drive and you will be horny instead of being limp. I personally would just take test for my first cycle to see how my body would react to it. maybe a long acting test like test e would do just fine for you bro.

Thread Information