climberdude is offline New Member

GH - Lowest reasonable dose?

A lot of anti-aging clinics prescribe around 1 iu per day. Has anyone heard of or tried such a low dose? I've been on 1 iu of Jino for about a month. My recovery time is slightly better, a little better sleep, and my bod is getting harder. Maybe a little lean gains too. I'm 38 y/o., 5'7", 170lbs. about 9% b/f. Long-term athlete. I'm obviously only looking for modest results and intend to take gh for a very long time (years). Any thoughts?

Peace
    Last edited by climberdude; 02-19-2004 at 11:27 AM.

Jackman is offline Banned
    hey bro welcome to AR. Anyone i dont know much about GH but the least i have seen people take is 2iu a day... bump for you gh users

Thanks for the welcome. I hear ya about 2 ius being the lowest dose seen around here. But the 'legitimate' clinics for anti-aging and presumably going for only modest goals prescribe very low doses. Just trying to get more info and hopefully supported with experience. I realize it may be tough cuz' most folks use gh in conjunction w/ other gear. Btw, I've read all the faqs and have searched the web for a couple of months. Thanks to all and for this resource...

Peace

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    For the last 8 months, I've taken 2-3iu's ED. I did it for some time off of AS and I'm taken it on AS. If your looking for it to help your get big, I truly believe you need to do 4-6iu's. I'm not impressed with GH on the dose I'm taking in terms of size. I do however like the leaness it gives, the mental well being I get, my immune system is MUCH MUCH better. I from time to time still get sides at that low of a dose, and I don't think I will ever go above 3iu's....

Any questions, let me know!!!!

BLT

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    blt, what kind of sides have you been experienced at that lower dose?

dork is offline New Member

soley for local fat burning?

I've considerd GH soley for it's fat burning effects. Obviously we can all spot a set of sick GH abs, but what if the GH gets shot in defferant areas of the body.... perhaps the chest...?

Anyone ever injected GH in areas other then the stomache? If so, did it burn the fat in that area away? And if so again, how long and how many IU's before you noticed?

Absolutely zero negative sides.

ROZ
    ROZ is offline Junior Member
    at 2 ius ed my body was very thermogenic and sweat like a pig at night. Nothing in size or strength gain to mention while on AS. If you want to grow 6 to 8 ius ed broken up between 2 diff shots per day is what my research tells me. Only sides were the very 1st time using GH, very thermogenic, sore hands for about 2 wks then they were fine. Can't wait to start again
    good luck

Thread Information