Thread: Cut me up!

sintexxx is offline New Member

Cut me up!

Hola bro's,
    Looking fo some advice on something mild to take toward the end of my cycle to help cut me up. Considering some clen to cut or winstrol tabs to harden.
    I'm 26...190lb...it's my 2nd cycle...taking 750ml of test e and 400ml of deca ...I'm on my 5th week. I was thinking of taking cytomel but dont like the idea of messin w/ my thyroid. Also should I take something post or during cycle.
    Gracias
    Sintexxx

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    Eca.

sintexxx is offline New Member
    Oh yeah,
    forgot to mention that I've taken zantrex from GNC and I think products w/' caffeine make me way too jittery.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    You should wait until after cycle and pct to start cutting. The cycle you are on is a so called bulking cycle but if you watch your carb intake you should not gain much fat.
    Quote Originally Posted by sintexxx
    Hola bro's,
    Looking fo some advice on something mild to take toward the end of my cycle to help cut me up. Considering some clen to cut or winstrol tabs to harden.
    I'm 26...190lb...it's my 2nd cycle...taking 750ml of test e and 400ml of deca ...I'm on my 5th week. I was thinking of taking cytomel but dont like the idea of messin w/ my thyroid. Also should I take something post or during cycle.
    Gracias
    Sintexxx

Thread Information