Zues is offline Associate Member

Sust to Test E during cycle

I'm taking 500mg a week of test E and 500mg a week of sust. I know thats probably too much test, I also got EQ in there. I'm into week 7 and plan on running to 14 weeks. Would it be okay to stop the sust and go w/ 1000mg a week of test E instead of that and sust? Or even stop the sust and just run 750mg a week of test E? Mainly looking at keeping blood levels more stable for this reason.

NoLimits is offline Member
    There is no reason you need to run both Sust and Test Enan. And yes, if this is your first cycle, that is way too much test! Drop the Sust and just run the enan at 500mg/week!

Testify is offline Senior Member
    What is your cycle experience? It sounds like this may be a first or second cycle for you? You definitely do not need that much Test. Drop the Sust. 500mg of Test E is plenty.

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    You should have done your homework before starting AAS. You would know that that is way too much test for your first time. 500mgs a week of SUS 250....hmmm, you are not taking full advantage of the 2 fast acting test esters in there. One, you are wasting your time. Two you are wasting your money. I would recommend stopping the SUS 250 until you know how to use it. Run the test E at 500mgs a week. Since it is a long acting ester, the 14 weeks should be good. Remember edcuation is important. Do your homework before you start sticking yourself with needles and tossing pills down your throat.

Zues is offline Associate Member
    This is my fourth cycle. Do you think if I drop down to 500mg a week during the middle of a cycle, wouldn't that screw me up?

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    This is my fourth cycle. Do you think if I drop down to 500mg a week during the middle of a cycle, wouldn't that screw me up?
    No.

I hope you have your anti-Es & PCT in order.

Thread Information