Thread: insulin

bonker is offline Associate Member

insulin

I started using it on monday.10ius after workouts for now.How long till gains actually appear.

fantom604 is offline New Member
    I notice the pumps the day I start, or the day after if you are just using it post workout.

bonker is offline Associate Member
    Anybody else.Next week I am going to start taking it twice a day.

gregster is offline Junior Member
    You should be gaining every day,

I started at 10 iu day also (humilin actrapid), consuming 10g of comlpex carbs for each iu of insulin taken. Then increased by to 2iu every third day till i got to 20iu.

Your gains are only limited by your appetite, protein comsumption inparticular.

Be careful with the dosages, not everyone is the same

The Iron Game Guest
    People please if you ever decide to use insulin do not follow this post as an example. Start at 2-3ius and work your way up to a dose you are comfortable with. Usually less than 15ius the first time around. There really isnt a need to go over 10ius once or twice a day, this dose is more than enough to give you the benefits you are looking for. Its usually on subsequent insulin cycles that you will wish to increase doses. Consider it like a steroid cycle, you start off mild and work up as you continue to increase the number of cycles you do.

You will or should notice changes within days, just remember not to run it for too long. 6 weeks or less is good but 4 weeks IMO is sufficient the first time round.

Peace

jbs
    jbs is offline New Member
    Buy a glucometer if you want to be really scientific about it.
    Otherwise you really have no idea what your doing. Your just injecting insulin into your body, in the hopes that you are the norm, when in reality you may be the exception. That is that maybe you can handle 40ius of regular human insulin just fine or could be that you are hyper-sensitive to insulin and 10 ius would put you into coma. (There are people this way.) Start out low 2ius and watch your blood sugar with a glucometer. You really have got to buy a glucometer if your going to be jacking with insulin. I know it is 70 bucks or so, and you got to prick yourself in the finger, and it hurts, but it is better than your parents, or significant other, finding you face down with puke running out your mouth, and piss and shit all over you. So, you really should buy a glucometer.

heavyonly is offline Junior Member
    I agree with juice junkie, it's about the diet. Insulin transports nutrients to the cells, so make sure you got the nutrients.

These pumps are insain....I need bigger skin

Thread Information