Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Jaker B' Huge's Avatar
    Jaker B' Huge is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    179

    Tren + what?

    I have done a tren /prop/eq cycle in the past and am finishing now....But if I used just the EQ and TRen what kind of results could I achieve, I mean I know it won't be mass, but what will I achieve?
    Last edited by Jaker B' Huge; 02-18-2004 at 05:02 PM.

  2. #2
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    your htpa will be shut down and sex drive should be lost...but as far as gains...low water ret...lean mass...and lots o strength...pct will be HARD with out test...you might even have trouble keeping our gains....dont throw out test...

  3. #3
    Jaker B' Huge's Avatar
    Jaker B' Huge is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    your htpa will be shut down and sex drive should be lost...but as far as gains...low water ret...lean mass...and lots o strength...pct will be HARD with out test...you might even have trouble keeping our gains....dont throw out test...

    well I was thinking of saving 2 weeks of prop for the last week on tren and eq and the following week as well.Should this work.....I just don't want a lot more size at the moment....My girlfriend still doesn't know I am on again.She would beat my ass! Go figure, right! What esle could you recommend that would give me maybe 5 lbs of high quality lean mass gains....Tren+what?

  4. #4
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Run test all the way through unless you like a limp dick

  5. #5
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaker B' Huge
    well I was thinking of saving 2 weeks of prop for the last week on tren and eq and the following week as well.Should this work.....I just don't want a lot more size at the moment....My girlfriend still doesn't know I am on again.She would beat my ass! Go figure, right! What esle could you recommend that would give me maybe 5 lbs of high quality lean mass gains....Tren+what?
    Tren plus prop or test e or cyp.

  6. #6
    Jaker B' Huge's Avatar
    Jaker B' Huge is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    179
    if i use enanthate with fina will it keep the water off?

  7. #7
    Testify's Avatar
    Testify is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    The Asshole Capitol
    Posts
    1,065
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaker B' Huge
    . . . but what will I achieve?
    Very small balls.

  8. #8
    Jackman's Avatar
    Jackman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Im a Masshole
    Posts
    3,172
    If all your trying to gain is 5ilb do it natural! up the calories......... with a good diet 5ilb is doable

  9. #9
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaker B' Huge
    if i use enanthate with fina will it keep the water off?
    You will still see bloat from the Enan............. Anti-e's will help with some of the bloating but Prop will be the better choice if you don't want to bloat.

    Also, do not run any cycle without some type of test.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •