fishbulb is offline New Member

Question for first cycle : (plz help)

(i read the sicky'd tips by ron and they were helpful, and incorporated some ideas into this)

i'm about 5'9'' 140-145. I eat well and I've been working out for some time...

My goal is to (by May or so) gain around 10-15 lbs, and be more cut.

After asking friends what steroid would help me best, many told me Primobolan , some told me Deca . I DON'T want to gain quick mass and not be define, I want to gain a LITTLE mass, but still be cut up.

They recommended taking the Primobolan, and getting more into Protein shakes/ bars, to but on some pounds while i'm on my first cycle..

Its hard for me to gain weight, simply because my metabolism is very fast, I eat ALOT and have tried alot of things before asking about steroids . I seem to gain very little weight but get muscle definition a little easier.

Anyway, is Primobolan the way to go, or Deca and how much for my first cycle? Should i stack?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I suggest you get on a good diet and training program,no offence,but your light as a feather and AS is no miracle drug

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    It is very hard to bulk and cut at the same time. I would do something simple like 400mg test a week with 10mg nolv and .25mg liquidex to hold off the water. Run that for 10-12 weeks. Run post cycle therapy of clomid 2 weeks after. After all that do a cardio 4 times a week to cut and you'll be money.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    How old are you?

Other thing don't listen to your buddies.... I doubt you will get legit primo and deca alone will shut you down and kill your sex drive.

Diet is key bro, if you can't gain natural then you will not see much from AS use.

i'll be 19 in a couple months. yeah, i heard that about deca which is why i wanted to stay away, from what i hear Primo has few side effects.

and yeah, i'm definitely going to get on a good diet but wanted to hopefully be bigger by may or so... its hard for me to gain natural, and i know AS wont be a spectacular change, but i figured if i start getting on a nice diet program, more protein etc.. and start my first cycle itll help

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Your too young... wait a few more years of natural training and get your diet and supplements in check and you will grow like a weed. Then you will be ready...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Your too young to use AS............... I bet you if you change your diet you would put on size. You should look in the diet forum at the bulking diets to get a idea.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    we get alot of guys here saying " i eat plenty food and i wont gain any weight!" but when u break their diet down they r not eating that much at all. go over what u cosume on a daily basis, try to add more carbs and fat some times we focus too much on the protein and forget your bady will use the protein as fuel if u dont give it the carbs and fat it needs. add a hi-quality weight gainer to your diet try some peanut butter that stuff if jampacked with cals

yeah to the guys who said i'm too young, thanks for the info and thats why i came here, to learn more about this stuff. i know my friends who are the same age as me have been using AS for awhile now, some winny, some deca or dbol and i know they look good, but if u guys say so i'd take ur word for it.

if i did decide to take primobolan , nothing would happen youre saying?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Your making the right choice... trust me you will be happier down the road that you decided to hold off. Stick around here and learn as much as you can, and then decide when you are ready.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fishbulb
    yeah to the guys who said i'm too young, thanks for the info and thats why i came here, to learn more about this stuff. i know my friends who are the same age as me have been using AS for awhile now, some winny, some deca or dbol and i know they look good, but if u guys say so i'd take ur word for it.

if i did decide to take primobolan, nothing would happen youre saying?
    To many fakes around bro...wait a few years and grow naturally ,you won't regret it.

Thread Information