rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

**** man, hard to run while having dbols in a cycle

It seems running is getting harder and harder . I run 2 1/2 miles mon - thurs and my legs get so pumped iincluding my back i cant hardly run cause the pumps are so crazy. I guess its from the dbol , I know its not from the test but **** its crazy..lol. Any of ya run and experiecned the same thing?

Thanx
    rdl

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Bro i get a pump so big its painful in my legs, feel like my shins and calves are about to pop out of the skin. At first i thought they were shin splints, but no matter how much i stretch i get that pump when i'm on cycle. I also get this from using test only, everyone is different.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    I am getting sick pumps in my legs just from walking right now from test, it is painful.

151 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RJM03
    I am getting sick pumps in my legs just from walking right now from test, it is painful.
    I hear ya. . .I go to college and just walking around campus and going up and down stairs to get to my classes can be painful.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    That's exactly why I hate dbols and will never do them again. I'd rather jump start a cycle with prop. Less bloat and lower back pain.
    Last edited by Carlos_E; 02-17-2004 at 11:21 AM.

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    i'm totally opposite, i love the Dbol pumps. they are great. But i dont like the lower back pain.

maybe next time i will try the prop. But the everyday injects i woln't be looking forward too. Make me a human pincushion.

BIG21 is offline Associate Member
    bro i had the same thing happen....on anadrol , sust, and fina though......i was in the marines at the time and my running completely fell....i had the worst leg cramps from them being som tight, they would sen me to the doc and they would stick something through my calf to relieve the pressure

BIG21 is offline Associate Member
    but come to think of it...everytime im on a cycle this happens with my legs

steppenwolf is offline Associate Member
    how much test and dbol are you taking to get pumps or pain from it???

I get the worst pumps just walking a mile when on dbol let alone running

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    this crap happens to me all the time gear or not, it started 2 years ago before my first cycle and been goin on an off ever since.

palequail is offline Banned
    I hate dbols as well...the lower back pain I experience is not worth it....but i never felt it in my legs...just lower back

Quote Originally Posted by steppenwolf
    how much test and dbol are you taking to get pumps or pain from it???

50mg ed for 4 weeks as a jumpstart and enan 400mg/wk for 16 weeks plus cyp 400mg/wk for 16 weeks. I usually stack it with something but low of funds. Im losing 2 minutes on my 2 1/2 mile run..lol

AntiDrugDude is offline New Member
    I played indoor fotball with some friends and got a extrealmly pump in my calfs, i had to find me a wall and strech out about every 30 seconds..

It looked pretty silly I guess, hehe

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    I'm in unversity in kinetics..I am doing a cycle right now with a dbol jump start.... I HAVE to be tested on beep test and mile runs and other fitness tests.. while playing suqash and raquetball... like I have to perform to get my credits... my beep test last week didn't go so well.. level 5.. quit b/c back pains and calf pain... but i can't tell the prof whats up cause they are not stupid and know whats going on.. 6'2" 285lbs guy whose not fat...
    My cardio ablilty always drops when i am on a cycle.. not from pumps only but for being short of breath....

i did dbol a year ago as a jump start.. I remmeber walking to subway 2 blocks away with a buddy... i'd walk 50 feet then have to stop from lower bakc pain.. when i made it home I just lay on the couch in severe pain.. swore never to do dbol again but i get them so ****ign cheap now that i can't resist...

dbol is a love/hate relationship with me...

I know the feeling bro..lol

Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    I'm in unversity in kinetics..I am doing a cycle right now with a dbol jump start.... I HAVE to be tested on beep test and mile runs and other fitness tests.. while playing suqash and raquetball... like I have to perform to get my credits... my beep test last week didn't go so well.. level 5.. quit b/c back pains and calf pain... but i can't tell the prof whats up cause they are not stupid and know whats going on.. 6'2" 285lbs guy whose not fat...
    My cardio ablilty always drops when i am on a cycle.. not from pumps only but for being short of breath....

i did dbol a year ago as a jump start.. I remmeber walking to subway 2 blocks away with a buddy... i'd walk 50 feet then have to stop from lower bakc pain.. when i made it home I just lay on the couch in severe pain.. swore never to do dbol again but i get them so ****ign cheap now that i can't resist...

dbol is a love/hate relationship with me...

Thread Information