ColdSore is offline Banned

Does anyone know the truth on the Ephedra Ban?

I was told the other day that the ban would begin March 1st....so today i began researching to see ifthis was true and i found numerous answers saying that pure ephedra or ephedra hcl would still be legal, only ephedra based product would be baned...is this true???

Im trying to stock up on Ephedra HCL and if its not gonna be banned asap them im not going to blow my hard earned $$$ on it right now....

Respond if you know what your talking about, not what some guy at the gym told you!

Hyperlite is offline Associate Member
    I've also heard/read this...

They plan on banning Ma Haung, not the Ephedrine HCL.....

Now is where the terminology comes into play....Ma Haung= Ephedra, Synthetic= Ephedrine

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperlite
    I've also heard/read this...

They plan on banning Ma Haung, not the Ephedrine HCL.....

Now is where the terminology comes into play....Ma Haung= Ephedra, Synthetic= Ephedrine
    what do you mean with the termanology thing??? They are banning Ma Hauang, which s ephedrine...right???, but not banning pure ephedra...EVER????

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    As of March 1st Ephedra and any Ephedra based product will be illegal. To Sell or to have in your possession.

Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    As of March 1st Ephedra and any Ephedra based product will be illegal. To Sell or to have in your possession.
    so does this include pure ephedra hcl...or just products that ae ephedra based like stackers???????

wallycn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    what are they going to do to you if you have some ephedra based products. Are they gonna lock you up for possesion of hydroxycut.

Quote Originally Posted by wallycn
    what are they going to do to you if you have some ephedra based products. Are they gonna lock you up for possesion of hydroxycut.
    no it will just be illegal to distribute or sell

ok, just got off of the FDA web page...and heres what i got out of it...tell me if im worng...

all ephedra based DIETARY products (ie. stackers....) will be banned...

It didnt mention anything on ephedra hcl used in homeade ECA....the ephdra hcl i have says its an Expectorant/Bronchodilator...so it should be use for medical reasons...this should slide by the ban if im correct...

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    ephedra hcl will still be available - just not ephedra based products - the hcl is a decongestant - at least that was what I got out of it

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    ephedra hcl will still be available - just not ephedra based products - the hcl is a decongestant - at least that was what I got out of it
    thats my final consensus too, but iwould hate to try and order some next month andit be long gone

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    thats my final consensus too, but iwould hate to try and order some next month andit be long gone

Yeah Bros - it is gonna suck - I work 12 hour shifts and my workouts and output at work are both going to suffer LOL

Thread Information