Thread: Bolasterone

wildbill5252 is offline Associate Member

Bolasterone

Anyone have any information on the oral "Bolasterone"?

Jackman is offline Banned
    never heared of it..... bump

Pwrlfter is offline Junior Member
    Boalasterone is a 17aa steriod , 17-hydroxy-7,17-dimethylandrost-4-en-3-one. It goes by the name, Myagen .

what does it exactly do? Isnt it just a low doasge dbol ....

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    hmmm this sounds like something i read about, the article said the maker of it was trying to play off the name of the injectable bolasterone but it not as good as the injectable version whish is supposed to some steroid that was kickass, now discontinued

Jackman is offline Banned
    Bump i would like to more on this! anyone know for sure?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    does anyone here read the MD mag? the one with the THG profile and vic martinez on the cover ( i think it january) has a breif review of this "oral bolasterone" in it

Looked in the Jan issue gonna try a few others..anyone else have a idea??

Bolasterone(Myagen )

Bodybuilding Use:
    The first of the designer drugs on the body building black market, this drug is very well-known and is quite aptly credited with being the cataylst for the counterfit steroid market. It is highly anabolic and is still manufactured today, but is likely not as effective as the bolasterone that was first created. This was a great drug to use in a strength and size building stack. Similar effects to anadrol and dbol without the water retention.

Effectivness Rating:

If the new stuff from San Diego turns out to be viable, then the guy is sitting on a potential gold mine. Overall though the later stuff sucked!!Why Idiots were knocking it off, thinking they were getting the mix right. Or even worse, not putting any anabolic in it at all. And that is bound to happen again if this guy doesnt do something to prevent counterfeiters. The original stuff was born of sophisticated, intelligent minds and some even called it "pure genious". If the new stuff is like the old stuff its an 8.

Pulled out the Steroids 101 for the answer...but has anyone heard of red stars Bolasterone..My "friends" say it is da bomb..

Pwrlfter is offline Junior Member
    Bolasterone isn't exactly a new drug or anything tho. It was patented in 1962 by Upjohn. It's basically methyltest with another methyl on the 5 position.

Ray
    Ray is offline Junior Member
    and what are u trying to say pwrlfter? One little move in a carbon position makes an extradinary difference. Take d-bol for instance. "All it is'" is methylated boldenone , and you cannot compare the two. Mg for mg d-bol is far more potent than boldenone. Bolasterone is NOT methyltest no matter how you put it and in fact it is far more androgenic in nature (and mg to mg it is 8x more anabolic , ill try to find where i got the info and post it). That equals better stength gains through nerve innervation, and mitochondria activation but also more sides than test.
    So in conclusion, bolasterone is very good for strength gains, as much as anadrol , but the size gains arent that great. The gains you do get are lean as hell and i can tell you that from experience.

E.ZEE is offline Junior Member
    Hase Any 1 Seen Winnie Tabs That Look Like The Pink 5mg Hexagon Dbols Exept They R Yellow With I Think Its A Fetus Or Something On It?

bark! is offline New Member
    looks very similar to superdrol, 2a,17a-Dimethyl-17ß-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one

E.ZEE is offline Junior Member
    would you happen to have an english term for that like what exactly does it do and how similar is it ..and we are talking about oral form right.By the way thanx.
    Last edited by E.ZEE; 09-21-2005 at 11:43 PM.

Thread Information