steve_the_machine is offline New Member

Question do legal steriods sometimes called (steriod alternatives) or (herbal steriods) work

Hi,
    I was wondering if anyone has experience with legal steriods in particular a legal version of HGH called hg compound in a tablet form it is $33 for a months supply and claims to be the next best thing. Ive seen various different types of HGH alternatives and steriod alternatives like the one advertised on this site, these are a lot cheaper than illegal steriods but are they a con and is it worth buying them?

Does anyone know if these alternatives work and what the effects are? ive heard mixed things about them. I want to buy Deca -Durabolin or HGH but they are more expensive i don't know whether to trust a website incase its a scam, so i thought an alternative ordered from the web would be a better chance of being ligitimate and less costly and also less risky of getting conviscated by customs as i live in the UK and virtually every website that sells these products is based abroad.

Last of all i need to lose 10 pounds of fat and also gain lean muscle and strength as i have started boxing training and the gym- any suggestions of whats the best for me, i thought a combination of deca or dianabol and Cytomel would be my best bet, if the legal route turns out to be a scam.

Anyone have any answers or opinions on the above? thanks.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    first i gotta say welcome to AR now this is a site that we all come to learn so just pop up on the search take your time and you'll find the info u want, if u get stuck post your question then we can help u out good luck!

Jackman is offline Banned
    Alot of people have conflicting views on pro hormones and such.... i personally have never tried them

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    if pro horomoes and steriod alternatives worked (or worked well) then no one would use real steriods ...

gripex is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    if pro horomoes and steriod alternatives worked (or worked well) then no one would use real steriods...
    Some supplements/herbs do work. Its just that you usually get what you pay for. ie; hydroxycuts definately effect me, and i can feel their presense. Does that mean they are as good as a winny/clen stack? Probably not.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i've used PHs in the past and i think they work to some degree.....when i took it i noticed that i leaned out a little ( i also uped my working out a bit and think i started to eat a little cleaner too but they gave me a dfinite boost.. as for how they actually affect your body i don;t know.... i have heard that many experince similar sides to AS without any results so i think its really a crap shoot... supposedly M1T works pretty well btu you need to get nolva and clomid for it i believe,.

please do a search and you will see how deca only is not advised for anyone, especially a beginner.... just go and read the forum and you will see a whole bunch of cycles that have only test... (for a reason) do some research and youll figure out whats the best

Thread Information