ColdSore is offline Banned

Results from my Test/d-bol cycle...

I know this should technically go in the cycle results forum, but i felt like this would be great for newbies to read, and to help keep them away from deca only, winny only, or any other cycle w/o test...

My cycle was spposed to be d-bol/test/tren ..(see my sig for doses and length)...but i only ran the tren for a few weeks due to some loss in sex drive so i dont feel the tren had anything to due with what i acomplished.

END RESULTS- ran d-bol @30mg ed for 4 weeks, and test 500mg EW for 15 weeks.
    - Starting weight was 186...today i weighed 207...thats 21 pounds gained...i ran l-dex throughout and am only holding minor amounts of water...and BF only went up MAYBE 1-2%...all lean mass....
    - Strength went way up...especially on legs...
    - My body improved extremely well in my bigger muscle groups, b/c i stuck to heavy core basic lifts....really happy with my legs and back...

If you dont want to do a test only cycle for your first you are retarded...if you do the cycle rightyou can put on lean mass w/o putting on lot of fat...and get bigger...save the winny, and var, and tren for later cycles down the road...im glad i cut my tren out now b/c im well pleased with my result....

By the way...this was cycle number 2 for me...for my first i did test/deca/tren...and im WAY more pleased with this one

TEST IS BEST!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by ColdStone; 02-18-2004 at 08:03 PM.

Bartleby is offline Member
    Good job, you made some nice gains....with all the posts for first cycles lately hopefully this will help some people out and show them that TEST is the way to go....not what their friends say which is usually deca only or winny only....

biff is offline Associate Member
    as you know coldstone i will be doing pretty much the same cycle soon and this post has really got me pumped.

congrats bud

Quote Originally Posted by biff
    as you know coldstone i will be doing pretty much the same cycle soon and this post has really got me pumped.
    thanks biff and bartleby...good luck biff on yours to come...glad to se you listened to what we all hadto say when you came to AR for help

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    I'm happy to hear about your good gains bro, I'm starting a test/dbol cycle 2-23. I have set my goal to gain 18 lb. this will be my first cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kdog@usi
    I'm happy to hear about your good gains bro, I'm starting a test/dbol cycle 2-23. I have set my goal to gain 18 lb. this will be my first cycle.
    good luck bro...train hard and keep your diet on track and 18 lbs will be cake...thanks also lightweight

Thread Information