gettinthere is offline Associate Member

eq and sust or eq and test???

I am trying to put together this first time cycle...I was going to go with an eq and test cyp. cycle but i like what i have researched about the sust. too. I'm 6'5 and 200 lbs...looking to make gains that i can keep, most importantly. I also plan on using arimidex .5ed throughout the cycle. So what do you guys think? 500/wk or sust. or test cyp.?

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    eq and cyp!

kamikaze is offline Junior Member
    I am planning eq and sust.

also....

maybe you guys could tell me why you would go with one or the other! that may help me make a decision...

Ice
    Ice is offline New Member
    I would personally go with any human grade test if you have the money. Thats just my opnion though, and my reason for it is not because of purity(since I have done vet stuff and I'm quite sure its clean)...The reason is the potency. I feel human stuff is stronger...Yeah we have all seen those reports on how well dosed ttokkyo is and all that, but from personal use I can tell you theres nothing like sustanon or a good enanthate from schering(testoviron or primoteston).. Those 2 products have yielded best results than any other test ester I have tried. I would go with sustanon though.

Ice

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    this is down to personal preference, test is test is test!

big al....

you say test test test...but isnt sustanon a combo of four test esters? So i should be good with either the sust or the test? i'm going with eq either way, i just wanted to know what is best to stack it with. sust or test

Ice
    Ice is offline New Member

Re: big al....

Originally posted by gettinthere
    you say test test test...but isnt sustanon a combo of four test esters? So i should be good with either the sust or the test? i'm going with eq either way, i just wanted to know what is best to stack it with. sust or test
    Test is test. Big Al is absolutely right. It shouldnt make a difference, however when we deal with injectable testosterone it is like dealing with protein suplements. Some like EAS, some like MET-RX, some like prolab and so on. Same with testosterone. Essentially all esters(even sustanon combo of 4 esters) do the same darn thing bro, its just a matter of preference. And I prefer sustanon

Ice

nautica is offline Associate Member
    In order to keep your blood concentration levels constant you must go with a single esther test. Also mg for mg sustanon is to expensive.

Nautica

Thread Information