juststarting is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb Best 7WEEK CYCLE OF DECA & D-BOL. Suggestions?!

I want to do a 7 week cycle, reason being like all of us, Im running low on time till Spring Break. I wanted to know what are the Best Dosages to use Deca and D bol for 7 weeks. Would this be a good thing to do?? When should I be taking the anti-estrogens and will drinking on the anti estrogens affect this??

Basically Im gonna do a 7 week cycle the next day I will drink b/c Spring Break begins and what is the best way not to lose anything that I have gained?

Is it real bad to drink while on cycles??

All help would be appreciated.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Please do some research drink if you want to fuck your liver up whilst doing d-bol.

No flame intended but these questions have been asked and answered before!

juststarting is offline Junior Member
    What exactly is milk thisle? And what does it do? What dosages to take clomid and when,right after?? Or the week after spring break?? Is it gonna hurt to drink the day after Im off my cycle??

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    u blow your money on juice,u strive and bust your ass in he gym,yet piss it all away while fuc$ing up your liver,doe s that make sence??drink because its spring break?last year i went to cancun,for 6 days,i didnt drink ,its called discipline.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    juststarting

Please do some research I posted a big post on MilkThistle and it will be easy to search for its called "Protecting your liver naturally"

read it than you,ll know about MT

The asking of simple questions like when to take clomid just confirms my doubts that you are not ready for AAS but if you are you will know that if you search hard enough these answers are already here just waiting for you to find them.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by juststarting
    What exactly is milk thisle? And what does it do? What dosages to take clomid and when,right after?? Or the week after spring break?? Is it gonna hurt to drink the day after Im off my cycle??
    Look up at the top of this page. See the "search button"? Use it! I'm not being rude but as Billy said these questions have been answered MANY times before.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i'm w/ Billy and Pete

alot of guys do alot of hard work to provide information to everyone here.show them the respect for their time and effort to inform by using the search button.it just shows you appreciate what everyone's time and the information they provide here by not asking the same questions over and over again.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Being that spring break is coming up soon I bet we're gonna get alot of threads like this, kinda like all the jokers that flock to the gyms Jan 2nd.....

M

Thread Information