Thread: newbie

sydneylad is offline New Member

hey guys. one of those 'novices' here. im looking to start roids and i have some questions. thanks heaps if anyone gets back to me.

whats a good cycle to start on? will decca just do? ...do i need to stay on roids to keep up the body size? is a few cycles to reach my desired size going to be enough? im not looking at doing this long term. cheers.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Need some info on your first, age?, Wgt? Training exp.? stats...

fabry is offline Senior Member
    use the search box!
    there are hundreds of post like this one... try to make your own cycle and then ask to critique it!
    put "first cycle" or "newbie".. in the search box and youll find your answers...
    do some research on pct , nolva and clomid too...

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sydneylad
    hey guys. one of those 'novices' here. im looking to start roids and i have some questions. thanks heaps if anyone gets back to me.

whats a good cycle to start on? will decca just do? ...do i need to stay on roids to keep up the body size? is a few cycles to reach my desired size going to be enough? im not looking at doing this long term. cheers.
    Test E 500mgs 12 weeks, no,no, depends.

pinhead is offline Junior Member
    I would stay away from doing just deca cycle and if you do decide to go with deca run it with test but listen to the guys on the board I didn't and paid the price

mike4820 is offline New Member

Welcome Bro.

I'd give the search button a try first and if you still need info then ask away.

go yanks

F*ck the yankees, even with Aloex Rodriguez, your team is full of holes. And the biggest and most important is pitching, which your starting rotation is questionable at best. The sox proved last year that you can mash the ball all over the park, and when it came down to it what cost them in the ALCS, pitching. Not getting Arod didnt hurt the sox, the sox got everything they needed a quality starter and a solid closer. And they brought back Ellis Burks, YES.

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer

No Deca is not a good idea because if u run it alone u run therisk of getting "deca dick" and etc use the search button and type in deca only cycle and see what pops up read teh posts and u will see the cons of running that by itself u need to base it with a test, a good cycle to start with hmm man to tell u the truth i would run a single ester test like Test enathate or test Cypionate at like 400-500 mgs a week for 10 weeks and splitting that weekly injection into 2 times a week to keep ur levels more stable like shooting monday and then agin on thursday, Do u need to stay on too maintain size? No with the proper PCT (post cycle thearpy) which is usealy starts three weeks after last injection will help ur bodys natural test levels lower safely and help maintain ur size with out ur body going nuts in a catabolic stage and basicly devouring muscle to help ur natural test production start back u usally run ur pct with a drug called clomid use ur search button for that, and bro will a few cycles be a enough ?? Bro a few cycles is never enough u will always want to get bigger, i know alot of bros that said it will never be a long term thing and it always ends the oppiste lol look at me lol, but anyways kinda use this as an outline for ur research and it will help u figure out the cycle for u

Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    What...the...Fu...?

I think you posted on the wrong thread, bro!

I was ranting on the newbie "mike4820" who ended his post wit Go yanks. Then I just went into a tirade about the two teams, must be the Fina.

Jackman is offline Banned
    hehe GO SOX

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    gooooooooo..Brewers

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    oh, sorry I thought this was the joke thread...j/k

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Sox? Yankees? Come on My Cubbies are the team to beat!!!! We are finally spending the $$$$ Cubs have the best pitching staff in baseball!!!!

Anway, welcome to the board bro! First off, You need to use the search button and research the following.

Test enan
    Test Cyp
    Nolva
    Clomid (post cycle thearpy)

Snipe03 is offline New Member
    All of u all r crazy!!! The main team is the REDS!

BLT, Cubs and Red Sox world series this year, you buy the tickets for Chi Town and I 'll get the sox tix and we will watch every world series game and travel with the teams. Take a week off in October cause its gonna happen.

and the Reds??? come on, next you are gonna try and tell me how great Ken Griffey Jr. is.

I actually respect the brewers cause they have a guy that goes down a slide into a cup of beer everytime a dinger is hit, which is few and far between which makes it cool.

Thread Information