BajanBastard is offline VET Retired

would you add ATP injectable to your cycle?

hey guys i was juct wondering if any of u have used ATP on or off cycle. anyone think it would be worth while? since ATP stores directly affect total anabolisim i was thinking u could use its say 1-2 hours preworkout then sometime afterwards to help replenish ATP stores plus im a big creatine user so mabye it multiply the effects of the creatine im really shooting in the dark here and could use some help i love training heavy all the time and i burn out in like 2-3 months and need to take a week off from the gym but in hate it! so anybody think using ATP would help in that aspect? plus it could work great for guys who cant use creatine or dont respond well to it. thanks for your time bros.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Do you mean adenosine triphosphate? I don't know where the hell you would get it. Or even if injecting it would have the desired effect? It would probably need to be administered IV too.

PJK015 is offline Associate Member
    ??? i would like to hear others response to this.... never knew you could inject ATP??
    and from my understanding, you dont 'run' out of ATP glycolysis and krebs cycle are constantly producing it for your body. so i dont know what kind of effect it would have in the gym by having more of it???

yes adensine triphosphate the sh!t is cheap and the site that selling says its for IM use

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Hmmm . . . this is the first I've heard of this.

yes i think u cant run out of it but stores will get low with heavy intense lifting so supplamenting with it could help BTW its a vet drug

raoul3 is offline Associate Member
    Yes I've used it. I ran it at the end a var and test cycle. It helped with explosive strength, I mean not huge gains but it contrubited with the right training I believe.
    I've read sprinters use it and also that it acts as a neurotransmitter, not as energy like creatine does. The vet product is called Dynacleine. It's very cheap too.

Quote Originally Posted by raoul3
    Yes I've used it. I ran it at the end a var and test cycle. It helped with explosive strength, I mean not huge gains but it contrubited with the right training I believe.
    I've read sprinters use it and also that it acts as a neurotransmitter, not as energy like creatine does. The vet product is called Dynacleine. It's very cheap too.
    just the bro i was looking for!!! i started this cuz of an old post of yours. can u give me the details of u using the ATP (site injections, timing etc)? i think it can be really useful compound to add to a LMB cycle.

raoul3 is offline Associate Member
    Hehe... Well I was kinda my own guinea pig, I had talked to only one bro who used it, over at MuscleChemistry. I took 2.5ml ED (about 30mg) sometimes in the morning, sometimes a couple of hours before work-out. Didn't really notice a big difference. The only negative I have to say about it, is that it does make the injection site pretty sore for the rest of the day. So you might not want to inject in the body part you're about to train. But I injected pretty much everywhere no problem, rotating sites. Besides that, no sides to speak of.
    I will try it again in the future, probably 50mg a couple hours prior to work-outs. But only 4x a week this time, on intense work-out days, not ED.
    Don't expect too much though, just view it as a supplement to your cycle. Like I said it won't provide huge gains but if you don't mind the extra injections, it can contribute depending on what you're training for. You really can't go wrong at that price. Plus it's legal too.

Quote Originally Posted by raoul3
    Hehe... Well I was kinda my own guinea pig, I had talked to only one bro who used it, over at MuscleChemistry. I took 2.5ml ED (about 30mg) sometimes in the morning, sometimes a couple of hours before work-out. Didn't really notice a big difference. The only negative I have to say about it, is that it does make the injection site pretty sore for the rest of the day. So you might not want to inject in the body part you're about to train. But I injected pretty much everywhere no problem, rotating sites. Besides that, no sides to speak of.
    I will try it again in the future, probably 50mg a couple hours prior to work-outs. But only 4x a week this time, on intense work-out days, not ED.
    Don't expect too much though, just view it as a supplement to your cycle. Like I said it won't provide huge gains but if you don't mind the extra injections, it can contribute depending on what you're training for. You really can't go wrong at that price. Plus it's legal too.
    ok man sounds good. ill try it at 50 mg 1-2 hours preworkout and see how it goes! ill also try it in my PCT, how i see it the ATP can only help. thanks!!

Pwrlfter is offline Junior Member
    I'm not really sure how much good that would do unless you injected it right b4 you worked out. ATP and ADP are at an equilibrium that leans heavily towards to ADP. To offset this your body 'stores' ATP as creatine monophosphate which converts some ADP to ATP after it gets depleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Pwrlfter
    I'm not really sure how much good that would do unless you injected it right b4 you worked out. ATP and ADP are at an equilibrium that leans heavily towards to ADP. To offset this your body 'stores' ATP as creatine monophosphate which converts some ADP to ATP after it gets depleted.
    good point bro but what im getting at is if u can prevent low ATP during your workout and afterwards, when ATP dips so does total body anabolisim so if u can stop that mabye u have another pathway to build muscle. i belive ATP used pre and post workout can help u replenish it much quicker than normal it might even help particularly duing PCT just my theroy tho

Your cell create ATP themselves. It is made and used entirely within the cell. So as opposed to things like...hormones...sugars...protien....which exist outside the cell and then are taken in, your cells would most likely no means to uptake ATP from the blood stream. Your cell wall is not a sponge and is selective for what it lets though. And if by some chance your cells could take it in, what good would an IM shot do? IV or bust.

Thread Information