** Masteron Tabs

Just wondering if anyone has ever used ** Masteron Tabs. They are 50mg I think. I am getting like 50-100 of them for free so I was just gonna run them up until spring break. Unfortunately I just finished a cutting cycle, so maybe I should save them for another cycle? Or would running them as a bridge be acceptable? Also, the tabs I am getting are yellow, is that right? I have never used Masteron before so any info is appreciated.

Later

Are they junk or are they just something else? I mean, they are free, so if they have any substance in them, I might as well take them to bridge with, unless it is absolute crap. Or worse yet, something that will hurt me!

Anybody used them before?

Thanks, bro. Do you know if a tab a day would make a decent bridge? I just came off of fina/test/slin/winny/clen /t3 cycle and am currently running some DNP . I plan on starting my next cycle (test/eq/slin/dbol /t3) in early April. Would these tabs make a good bridge between now and then? I appreciate all the help.

solid90062 is offline Member
    I wasnt aware he sells fakes!

On the drug profiles, there are two substances listed under masteron : Drostanolone propionate & dihydrotestosterone. **'s masteron tabs contain neither? It sounds like it could be a derivative of the dihydrotestosterone though? Maybe it is alkylated, or acetated, or altered in some other way (the methyl part) to become orally active? Just a thought, I really don't know? Oh well, I'll take em and let you know how it goes.....

Biker is offline New Member

I tried em

Did an oral cycle of dbol and masteron tabs a few months ago.Courtesy of the Chinaman.The dbol was legit.Size,strength,bloat and a constant boner.Took the masteron at the same time,but less,so I ran out of dbol first.Last three weeks I took just the masteron tabs I had left. There was no bloat,just hardness and vascularity.Strength stayed up.Seemed legit,but then I could have just been experiencing residual dbol effects,or placebo.I don't think so,though.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    i have had the privelige of using masteron inject. before they stop making them.its the best AS ive ever done.now for the tabs i heard that they are junk,that they are underdosed or that thers something else in them,i cant remeber.hey if they are free just take them.

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    how about **'s arimidex ? it comes in .25mg instead of the normal size of 1mg i think. how do you get .25mg that are real arimidex if they dont make them? does he do any of his own compounding or what? how about his eq, sust, test, and clomid?! is everything else cool for sure? i know this guy is cool but im just askin how it works.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Yes, he is a chemist. Or knows someone who is. All his pills are the same size, his oils are good too. They have been under scrutiny as of late, but so were his pills a few months back.

Some bake his gear to sterilize it and boil away some BA. Not saying that helps, i think the way he sends it to you, should be ready to go.

Winny is arguably his best product. His anavar usually gets rave reviews. Some guy over at elite just gained 14 lbs off taking 40mg ed for 8 weeks and NOTHING else. Dbol is good too, as is his arimidex , and clomid. People say his clomid tastes nasty as...well....use your imagination. Drol has always been under the gun, but you don't really know unless you try yourself.

Good luck bro.

4plates is offline Banned
    the masteron you guys are talking about are in fact not real but as close as one can make.the tabs and inj are both 17aa. i had a discussion with kiser soce on the subject.from what i understand they can cause severe prostate problems.so i decided not to use them.he posted some threads from another board about them but i dont know how to add links to a thread.if your interested in reading them look for my post titled "4 wk cycle of",it pretty new so it cant be too far down the line.
    Last edited by 4plates; 01-23-2002 at 03:00 PM.

Thread Information