JP1570 is offline Senior Member

legitimate gear?

I have lots of sus 300 which I will be taking soon. I now have a new reason to worry about my gear. I've worried about it for a long time b/c it's unmarked. I was told it was European sus300 by someone I trust, and I freezer tested it, and it passed, but I had someone who knows his juice look at it and he said it didn't look thick enough to even be 250. Is it possible that a thinner oil was used, or do ya think I'm just SOL? It's in a 10ml brown vial with a red cap. Thanks bros. A little more specific, it is not much more viscous than water. Anyone have any ideas??
    Last edited by JP1570; 01-21-2002 at 05:18 PM.

Bump... Any opinions appreciated

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    I have seen International Pharmaceuticals stuff at 300mg. Does it have a little flip off top? Mine was just a plain vial.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Yep it's **'s stuff. And it's gonna hurt like a bitch due to the 50 extra mgs of Prop.
    Good luck

M

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    as you probably already know the freezer test doesn't work on all tests. However if you have one that did past the test there is a good chance that it is real. Just because it may not be sust 300 it could be straight prop. It is alot cheaper and they would make more money selling it to you..but it will still work..or like Mbarasso said..it could be lower amounts of cyp and higher prop..again still it will work..

good luck

can you get a pic?

Yea I'll get a pic up soon, and yea it does have a flip off top. Feeling better now. I guess I'll inject more often since it could contain lots of prop. Thanks bros.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Yep ski his is the only one @ 300mgs to my knowlege. But a guy I know is on it now and he's getting huge (stacked w/ deca & d-bol) He's not doing anything different as far as injections go. 2 a week = 600mgs

M

testonon250 is offline Banned
    no such thing ..... if you can prove it post a pic of this so called sus 300 if not your wasting our time here brother......

As I mentioned before, Testonon, the vial is blank (labeless), so a pic would prove nothing. I don't know why you think anyone is wasting your time, but if that is the way you feel, feel free not to respond to any of my posts. Thanks again to everyone that did respond though and set my mind at ease about my gear. Thanks bros.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm pretty sure you're good to go JP....check your PM's.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by testonon250
    no such thing ..... if you can prove it post a pic of this so called sus 300 if not your wasting our time here brother......
    There is most definately sust300!! There is also EQ200, prop150 and deca300....if you're not aware of these products...keep looking...they are out there.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Wasting our time why? he,s asking a question to which there is a serious answer and yes Sust 300 does exist and like Pete said stick around you may learn more about it

testonon250 is offline Banned
    Originally posted by JP1570
    As I mentioned before, Testonon, the vial is blank (labeless), so a pic would prove nothing. I don't know why you think anyone is wasting your time, but if that is the way you feel, feel free not to respond to any of my posts. Thanks again to everyone that did respond though and set my mind at ease about my gear. Thanks bros.
    Bro its not like that......... Listen, I walking over to a vet supplier now to check up on this sus 300mg I've heard people mention it now a few times... not like i'm big on vet gear but,,, its worth checking out....... I'm sure the vet here would have a bottle of the stuff so i can see it for myself.........

take care

I got ya. I don' think any of it is domestic. I'm starting on it soon so I'll let you know if it's worth it in a couple months. Later Bro.

Thread Information