Thread: Cycle Idea #3

speedtraining is offline Senior Member

Question Cycle Idea #3

I got me a idea..

I've got 10 weeks of Decca at 200mg, 4 weeks of dbol at 25 mg, and sust at 250 4 amps..

To make the best of my money I can't buy any more sust, really can't offord any test....

So I'm thinking of taking
    1-10 200 mg decca-good for my joints beat up from fball
    1-8 DBOL

and maybe just throw the sust in there for a boost? Basic Cycle..for some one who dont need much i figure 20 lbs. What yall think of that?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    your gonna need test bro... this is like the 5th thread youve started about this kind of cycle in the last 5 days. TEST

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtraining
    I got me a idea..

I've got 10 weeks of Decca at 200mg, 4 weeks of dbol at 25 mg, and sust at 250 4 amps..

To make the best of my money I can't buy any more sust, really can't offord any test....

So I'm thinking of taking
    1-10 200 mg decca-good for my joints beat up from fball
    1-8 DBOL

and maybe just throw the sust in there for a boost? Basic Cycle..for some one who dont need much i figure 20 lbs. What yall think of that?
    bro youre kidding right?? how many times are you gonna ask if its ok to do a deca cycle, plus 8 weeks of dbol is way too long....GET RID OF THE DECA AND BUY SOME MORE TEST.....is it that hard to understand...

wks 1-10 TEST 4-500mg/wk
    nolva 10mg/ed
    PCT

Its creepy you guys are lurking the threads.....hahaha I know whats the harm in asking alot of questions...I've read a thread that some one who ran that same cycle and got 32 pounds of gains and lost 8....I know You guys LOVE TEST!!!!I just don't know if iam ready for that much of a cycle sounds pretty bad ass to me.

Bartleby is offline Member
    theres no harm in any questions bro, just not the same ones over and over again...it gives everyone the idea that youre not taking anyones advice when you ask the same exact thing....no one here is going to reccommend a cycle without test, sure you can do it, but its not a good idea....look at coldstones thread about his results off of dbol and test....if you just look around a little you will realize why yourre cycle is a bad idea...good luck bro....

Quote Originally Posted by Bartleby
    theres no harm in any questions bro, just not the same ones over and over again...it gives everyone the idea that youre not taking anyones advice when you ask the same exact thing....no one here is going to reccommend a cycle without test, sure you can do it, but its not a good idea....look at coldstones thread about his results off of dbol and test....if you just look around a little you will realize why yourre cycle is a bad idea...good luck bro....
    I LOVE YOU GUYS FULL OF INFORMATION I'M SORRY FOR ASKING THE SAME THING I GOT A THICK SKULL AND EMPTY WALLET LOOKS LIKE I'M GONNA HAVE TO SAVE UP THAT MONEY. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Yeah man, if you are gonna do it, you might as well do it right. This way you will get maximum gain minimal side effects. So i guess start saving up

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    man that sounds like a pretty bad cycle to me..... even if you positively didn;t want to run test why in the world would u only run 200 mg of a substance and then d bol for 8 weeks, do you hate your liver that much? bro if you could afford the deca and the sust then you should have just saved up a few more bucks and forgot about those two and picked up test (like enanth or cyp) Also if you can;t afford any more test as you say then how are you going to buy your ancilleries? those r an absolute necessity in any cycle for both pct and controlling sides..... food is also going to cost a **** load, if you want to do it right

i would hold of bro till you can get the **** you need....

Chapman393 is offline Associate Member
    Good luck bro and save that money because your going to need it for the test.

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    also, do you know about pct?

Quote Originally Posted by asiancuts
    also, do you know about pct?
    I copied down the whole clomid thing off the site..I figured that is what i would use 2 weeks after i'm done the cycle.

Thread Information