Thread: Deca/Parabolan

Spinedoc is offline New Member

Deca/Parabolan

I've done a fair amount of research on the subject, but haven't found any great success stories of cycles containing both deca and parabolan . I had come up with the following for this cycle.

Week 1-10: Deca - 450 mg/wk
    Week 4-12: Parabolan - 250 mg/wk

Finishing w/ Clomid, but probably not needing an anti-estrogen

Yes it's a first, but I've trained naturally for nearly 10 yrs, and I have a pretty good base. 5'8", 192, right around 12-13% BF and dropping. Very strong now, several natural powerlifting contests won, but trying to do the first BB contest. Now, I also have a very small amount of Test Enanthate 200 mg (maybe 2-3ccs), Aquatest and Stanazolic (Winny) from Denkall Labs. The Denkall labs bottles seem a bit old, and very thick. Not even sure if they're still safe. They look very thick. I can get just about anything, but wondering what else, and if I'm way off base. Any help is greatly appreciated.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Real Parabolin is no longer produced(Negma)

My quest to find some has been foiled......Im pretty sure if i cant find some then you will not be able to........I could be wrong though.

I would throw test in with that anyways.....

No, It's definitely not the original. I'm guessing it's at least tren . Got this from a very, very trusted and experienced bodybuilder, who received direct from his source. The stuff is produced in a UG lab in the midwest.

Well you will need some testosterone in the mix you have planed(if you like having sex) Because tren and deca will shut you down HARD.

At least add 400mg of cyp or ent in the mix. You will be sorry if you dont.

400mg/wk? throughout? If so, is the dose too high for a first cycle? Thanks for your help PurePower. My wife may get a little pissed if I don't want sex for 5 months!

400mg a week will do you right. For a first cycle.

Yes she and you would be very pissed =-)

Personally i wouldnt run the tren until you get a few cycles under your belt....it is not for newbies(no offence)

Any thought on the older Winny and Aquatest? Can I restore that to injectable quality? Honestly, I've never seen the stuff before now, so I don't know what the liquid is supposed to look like. Right now, it looks like the bottom leftovers of a protein shake.

Winny looks like milk............it will separate from the water(water will be on top) if its real.

Bro for a first cycle i always recommend Test and EQ..due to the fact on injection frequency.......And it is easy to maintain stable blood levels.

do some reading in the educational threads..there is some very useful information in there.

Been through almost all of the educational stuff over the past few days. Knew about the winny separating, but it doesn't look like there's much water left. Possible to inject a little and mix it up? My concern on that would be I would have basically no idea of how much I'm getting. Assuming since Aquatest is a suspension it does the same. I did a fina cycle before (2 yrs ago) transdermally for about 8 weeks, but didn't see a ton of results. Bought into Biot*st's idea of mixing w/ prohormone spray rather than DMSO.

Thread Information