Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SuperSlowSSLS1 is offline New Member

Help With 2nd Cycle!!

Ok This Will Be My Second Cycle I Took A Cycle Of Aratest2500 About 8 Months Ago And Gained About 22lbs Since Then Have Kept Working Out But Lost About 15lbs.

I Want To Start Up The Next Cycle
    I Have Always Heard That The First One Is Always The Best..

I Wanted To Stack It With Either D-bol Or Deca Not Schure Which One I Have Access To Both The D-bol Pills That I Have Access To Are 25 Mlg Pills

This Is What I Was Thinking About.. Let Me No What I Schould Change..

Week 1 One D-bol Pill A Day
    Week 2 Aratest 2500 1cc Monday,thurs, Two D-bol Pills
    Week 3 Aratest 2500 1cc Monday,thurs, Two D-bol Pills
    Week 4 Aratest 2500 1cc Monday,thurs
    Week 5 Aratest 2500 1cc Monday,thurs, 1cc Deca Tues,friday
    Week 6 Aratest 2500 1cc Monday,thurs, 1cc Deca Tues,friday
    Week 7 Aratest 2500 1cc Monday,thurs, 1cc Deca Tues,friday
    Week 8 Aratest 2500 1cc Monday,thurs, 1cc Deca Tues,friday
    Week 9 Aratest 2500 1cc Monday,thurs, 1cc Deca Tues,friday
    Week 10 Aratest 2500 1cc Monday,thurs

What Do Yaul Think..
    Any Good Or Better Ideas I Have Access To These 3 Items..
    I Really Dont Want To Take All 3 But If Yaul Thank Its A Good Cycle Let Me No..

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    You need to rearrange it somethin like this and add an anti e and PCT

wk 1-4 dbol 30mg ED
    wk 1-10 Test
    wk 1-9 Deca
    wk 1-11 nolva 10mg ED
    wk 12-15 Clomid with nolva 20mg ED

what is the best way i can set it up
    if i just want to use
    aratest 2500 and deca or
    aratest 2500 and d-bol..
    I would rather only use 2..
    and then get clomid to come off..

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    use the test for ten weeks like you had it and d-bol for the first four weeks. or the test for ten and the deca for nine. Just like consistancy had it laid out, but drop one or the other. I suggest test & d-bol, but thats just bc thats what I'm about to do.

get some nolvadex too bro.

Humanimal is offline Junior Member
    In regards to the testosterone propionate contained in Aratest2500, you need to shoot Aratest at least every other day to get an effect from the prop or else you will be wasting it(take 20% of what you paid for it and thats how much money you'll waste). The reason why you make gains on it at your bi-weekly dose is only because of the enanthate ester. On the other hand, if Aratest is all you have available to you, then thats ok, but I'd buy more and shoot it every other day to benefit from the prop. Bottom line is that you'll save money just by using cypionate or enanthate and experience the same gains.

Kdog@usi : So ur saying I schould start taking 1 D-bol for the first 4 weeks
    And take the test for 10 weeks..
    I noticed how you said ur about to do the same thing is that a real good cycle for bulking? Thats what iam trying to do gain some weight and get stronger..Will this cycle work better then the
    aratest for 1-10 and deca 1-9??
    What is (nolvadex ) what does it to? And when would I start taking it and why?

Thank You for all of ur help.. It looks like so far that I might be going with the
    Aratest from 1-10
    D-bol 25mlg pills 1-4
    Keep the advise coming please..
    How much does (nolvadex) cost and would that help me keep my gains.?? When would I start taking it and for how long..?

thanks again..

I have heard of people runing the D-Bol with the
    Aratest in some cycles like this.
    D-Bol weeks 1-9
    Aratest weeks 2-10

whats the difference?
    Why schould I only take the D-Bol for weeks 1-4 Does it work very fast and to much can be bad for u or what??

Thanks

dIeSeL_225 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSlowSSLS1
    Aratest in some cycles like this.
    D-Bol weeks 1-9
    Aratest weeks 2-10

whats the difference?
    Why schould I only take the D-Bol for weeks 1-4 Does it work very fast and to much can be bad for u or what??

Thanks
    the reason you take d-bol for 4 weeks is to to kick start your cycle usually when people are doing a cycle of enthante, cypionate or sus they wwill do dbol from weeks 1-4, but in your case your gonna be doing test prop theres no reason for the dbol, the aratest has to be shot atleast eod but better if everyday

Gaylord Focker is offline Junior Member

Thanks
    Too much d-bol can be toxic...also most people don't get any more gains off 4-5 weeks of d-bol than 8 weeks...so there is no need to run it longer...the point of it is to jumpstart gains until the injectables kick in...

dIeSeL_225 is offline Associate Member
    try gettin some EQ to run with the aratest you get some nice solid gains, but if you really want to run d-bol and deca i would lookin to getting test cyp or enth, and run a cycle like consistancy laid out

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    You cant run dbol for 9 weeks unless you want liver problems. Nolvadex is an anti estrogen, it blocks the aromatized test from binding to your estrogen receptors and keeps you from growing tits. In my opinion if you go with deca , I think 9 weeks might be a little short, only b/c the decanoate ester can take a while to fully kick in. when I run test and deca, I run the test 12 weeks and the deca 11, and then start PCT 2weeks after my last enanthate shot which corresponds perfectly with the 3 week time for the decanoate ester.

dIeSeL_225

"Quote" the reason you take d-bol for 4 weeks is to to kick start your cycle usually when people are doing a cycle of enthante, cypionate or sus they wwill do dbol from weeks 1-4, but in your case your gonna be doing test prop theres no reason for the dbol, the aratest has to be shot atleast eod but better if everyday :quote"

So ur saying that there is no point for me to run D-bol at all in this cycle?
    I dont want to take just aratest 2500 again. Will this work or no..??
    I want good mass and then I want to cut up at the end of the cycle..??

So would this be the correct way to run it..?
    D-bol 25mlg pills 1 pill a day..
    weeks 1-4
    Aratest 2500 1cc every other day..
    weeks 1-8

What do yaul thank ??
    Will I see some good gains off of this cycle??

dIeSeL_225

"Quote" the reason you take d-bol for 4 weeks is to to kick start your cycle usually when people are doing a cycle of enthante, cypionate or sus they wwill do dbol from weeks 1-4, but in your case your gonna be doing test prop theres no reason for the dbol, the aratest has to be shot atleast eod but better if everyday :quote"

So ur saying that there is no point for me to run D-bol at all in this cycle?
    I dont want to take just aratest 2500 again. Will this work or no..??
    I want good mass and then I want to cut up at the end of the cycle..??

So would this be the correct way to run it..?
    D-bol 25mlg pills 1 pill a day..
    weeks 1-4
    Aratest 2500 1cc every other day..
    weeks 1-8

What do yaul thank ??
    Will I see some good gains off of this cycle??
    Well since you dont need the dbol to kick start your cycle cause of the propionate , and if you are planning on using the dbol for 4 weeks anyways, Id split it up to 2 weeks on/off. You would get good use from the dbol doing it weeks 1-2 and 5-6. Either way, you should see good gains from this cycle, but I think 8 weeks is too short. Get some more of the aratest so you can run it longer(12 weeks+) and throw in some tren if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Humanimal
    Well since you dont need the dbol to kick start your cycle cause of the propionate, and if you are planning on using the dbol for 4 weeks anyways, Id split it up to 2 weeks on/off. You would get good use from the dbol doing it weeks 1-2 and 5-6. Either way, you should see good gains from this cycle, but I think 8 weeks is too short. Get some more of the aratest so you can run it longer(12 weeks+) and throw in some tren if possible.
    what?? wtf?... you lost me!

damonic is offline New Member
    I know nothing about aratest, but Im assuming it has 200mg of enanathate and 50 mg of prop. If you do 1 shot eod then you are doing 875 mg a week, and that seems like to much for your second cycle. Maybe try .6 of ml eod. That gives you 525 of test a week. I would still do the dbol @ 25 mg a day for 4 weeks because 175mg a week of prop is not that much, so I think the dbol would really kick you into gear. Just my 2 cents. I dont know if I got the dosages right on the aratest so someone correct me if Im wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by damonic
    I know nothing about aratest, but Im assuming it has 200mg of enanathate and 50 mg of prop. If you do 1 shot eod then you are doing 875 mg a week, and that seems like to much for your second cycle. Maybe try .6 of ml eod. That gives you 525 of test a week. I would still do the dbol @ 25 mg a day for 4 weeks because 175mg a week of prop is not that much, so I think the dbol would really kick you into gear. Just my 2 cents. I dont know if I got the dosages right on the aratest so someone correct me if Im wrong.
    You're right on the Aratest dosage. In response to 875mg/test a week being too much for a second cycle, Id have to disagree. He isnt stacking it with anything except for the moderate amount of dbol which wont be for the length of the cycle. So basically, he'll be doing under a gram of gear/week which is less than moderate imo.

So this will give me some good gains correct D-bol and aratest 2500 like this..

weeks 1-4 D-Bol 25mlg pills
    weeks 1-10 Aratest 2500 a little under 1cc ever other day.

This will work and I schould see some very good gains correct??

Quote Originally Posted by Humanimal
    You're right on the Aratest dosage. In response to 875mg/test a week being too much for a second cycle, Id have to disagree. He isnt stacking it with anything except for the moderate amount of dbol which wont be for the length of the cycle. So basically, he'll be doing under a gram of gear/week which is less than moderate imo.
    Bro a little under a gram a week is a lot of test! too much for a second cycle.

ok here it is..
    weeks 1-4 25mlg D-bol one pill a day
    weeks 1-10 Aratest 2500 1cc every other day
    wk 1-11 nolva 10mg ED
    wk 12-15 Clomid with Consistency
    Member nolva 20mg ED

I dont no what the last to items are... I saw where (Consistency) added it to the cycle on the 2nd post.. IF I run ever thing as it is listed will I have a good cycle and keep my gains..??
    And can I run just clomid at the end of the cycle or do I need to run this other stuff
    (nolva) as well what is it?
    How much does it usualy cost. I want to start this cycle ASAP..
    I all ready have 50 D-bol Pills and a bottle of aratest2500..
    Can i just run
    D-Bol for 1-4 weeks and
    Aratest2500 for 1-10 and then run clomid at like week
    10-14
    will that be ok?
    please help
    thanks

I think you should do some mor research on PCT. learn about the clomid, what it does and when to run it. Nolva as well. Plus I still think 250mg of test EOD is a little much for a second cycle. someone want to back me on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Kdog@usi
    I think you should do some mor research on PCT. learn about the clomid, what it does and when to run it. Nolva as well. Plus I still think 250mg of test EOD is a little much for a second cycle. someone want to back me on this?
    Personally I think 875 of test a week is high for a second cycle. If you wanna do more gear then throw in some deca @ 400 mg a week for 9 weeks with your 525 of test and 25 mg of dbol . PCT is as important as the cycle itself if not more important. If you are gonna do that much test you may want to get some HCG . If you take 2500iu 10 days before the start of your clomid and the other 2500iu the day you start your clomid you should be ok.(Pregnyl HCG usually comes in a 5000iu bottle or 3 1500 iu bottles). Run clomid 100mg a day for 8 and 50 a day for 8. I know some say to do 300 for 1 100 for 10 and 50 for 10 but it gives me tracers if I take so much. Nolva is run a 20 mg a day. Clomid should be stated 2 weeks after last enanthate shot and 3 weeks after your last deca shot. Just what I would do....

Sounds good now I just need to try to see if I can get one of u guys to write all of this up for me in a cycle form?
    Can anyone help me out?
    Want to make it all in order of how I schould do it..
    thanks

How much and how long do u take clomid after a cycle. In order to keep muscle mass..
    And whats a good brand to get Iam going to start looking into geting some since iam starting my cycle on monday..

You can either do 1 day @ 300mg a day, then 100mg for 10 days and 50 mg for 10 days. I do 100mg a day for 8 and 50mg a day for 8. You start clomid 2 weeks after your last enanthate shot. Anfarm Hellas are the ones I use. You can get clomid in liquid form from a few different "research labs" as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kdog@usi
    Bro a little under a gram a week is a lot of test! too much for a second cycle.
    I believe Ive been slightly misunderstood. I agree about a gram of test IS a considerably high dose for a second cycle, BUT I was saying since he didnt mention injecting anything else with it then he would be doing under a gram/GEAR a week, which imo dont find to be too high a dose of total gear.

Like demonic said, hed be better off doing less test and throwing in some deca , which would come out to more total gear/week (925vs875) which is ok and i totally agree with, but I didnt see mention of any other injectable being considered hence my reply of that amount of test being a moderate weekly dose of total gear/week.

Me personally, if Im not doing a gram/test/week, I have little sex drive. But if you can get away with taking less, lucky you.

Ok so ur saying that it would be alot better if I get some deca .. And include it..
    Right.. Say I get Deca Will I get alot better gains? Such Ass MASS and Strenght with out as much water retention.?
    And how Do I set it up to run all there..
    I have this so far and if u think that it would be good for me to get Deca and it would make my cycle alot better I will take ur adivce just help me set it up please..

So far I have
    1 bottle of 10cc of Aratest2500
    about 40 D-bol 25mlg pills?
    and I can get Deca 200 tell me how u want me to run all three and when do I inject them??
    Thanks

Weeks 1-10 .6 cc aratest eod
    Weeks 1-9 200mg deca monday and thursday
    Weeks 1-4 25 mg dbol ed
    Start PCT 2 weeks after last shot of aratest

So you need 2 bottles of aratest and 2 bottles of deca 200. You could even take 1 and a half dbol a day since you have 40 of them. Just so you dont have 12 left over. Just a thought.

OK WELL THAT SOUNDS GOOD I JUST NEED TO GO OUT AND GET THE DECA WHAT IS 200MG OF DECA COME OUT TO BE LIKE 1CC ON MONDAY AND THURSDAY?
    And what is (PCT)that iam souposed to start 2 weeks after my last shot of aratest.?
    is that like clomid or something to help me keep my gains??

thank you again. I just need a few more pointers and I will be almost ready to go..

When I start the post cycle training what do I take and how much of it.??

PCT is post cycle therapy ie. clomid. So start your clomid 2 weeks after the last aratest shot, 3 weeks after your last deca shot. Clomid will help bring your natural test back to normal and get your balls back. It will help you keep your gains. So will the nolva @ 20 mg a day (start the same time as clomid if your are not running it throughout). 200 mg of deca is 1 cc if the dosage on the bottle says 200mg/ml. Some deca is 300mg/ml some is 100mg/ml. Most is 200mg/ml.

Clomid mostly comes in 50 mg tabs. There are two schools of thought when it comes to clomid. A) Take 2(100mg) a day for 8 days and 1(50mg) a day for 8 days. Or B) Take 6(300mg) a day for 1 day, 2(100mg) a day for 10 days, and 1(50mg) a day for 10 days. I like A better.

I dont have the Deca right now But I wanted to start my cycle today is there anyway I can still take the Aratest and D-bol and bring the Deca in later on this week?

sure you can do the deca later on in the week

Ok well I started the cycle today with .6 of aratest and 1 25mlg D-bol..
    Schould I up the D-bol to 2 pills a day in week 2?
    Iam going to start the deca next monday..

?????

You can if you want to. Id say maybe just do 1 and a half a day. 37.5 mg of dbol should be good ed. I find when I take to much dbol i get insane lower back pumps. Its your call.

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    superslow, how was your post cycle diet??? after cycle 1

After my first cycle. I kinda went backing to eating some foods that I schouldent have been eating dident inforce the diet. Untill about 1 and about 2 months before i started the cycle..

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    bro you need to research on your own and see what kind of drugs YOU want to take to reach your specific goals. If you still do not understand PCT and anti e's etc... then you are not ready. But you are doing good with asking questions. Just take your time, you dont have to jump right in immediately.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information