Thread: Epo

Decat is offline Junior Member

Epo

Has anyone had any experience with this stuff.
    I've been trying to read up on it.
    Seems like it's pretty expensive stuff.
    I couldnt understand if it helps with strokes and heart attacks or makes you have them.
    Is it possible to just take it on a big competition day or do you need to take if for a bit?

quebecbulk is offline Associate Member
    hum do not i repeat DO NOT touch this stuff!!
    You know when you open the morning paper and you see"cyclist dies of unknow circumstances" what they dont say is he died of epo.

EPO is an protein hormone than allows yors blood cells to delivers more oxygen to you body, stimulates red blood cell production witch in return put more stress on your heart....witch leads to strokes,heart attacks.

If you want results similar to epo try some eq or some anadrol .

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quebecbulk
    hum do not i repeat DO NOT touch this stuff!!
    You know when you open the morning paper and you see"cyclist dies of unknow circumstances" what they dont say is he died of epo.

EPO is an protein hormone than allows yors blood cells to delivers more oxygen to you body, stimulates red blood cell production witch in return put more stress on your heart....witch leads to strokes,heart attacks.

If you want results similar to epo try some eq or some anadrol.
    LOL...Hardly. I'm sure you're refering to Pantini, who died last week, and no it wasn't because of Epotin Alpha,, Procrit, Epogen.

If you can get A HOLD OF IT, USE IT. I wish to god i could. Go get a basic blood test done before. Find out what your hematocrit level is. Depending on that you'll need to take 1000-1500i.u. / 3x a week. Keep your hematocrit level below 55 and you'll be fine.

"stimulates red blood cell production witch in return put more stress on your heart"..............This has nothing to do w/ your heart. RBC production is increased through bone marrow, heart has absolutly nothing to do w/ it! It puts NO excessive stress on your heart. It actually eases it because of the increased RBC count which in turn can deliver more nutrients and oxygen

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Remember Bros- test increases RBC production too - EPO is similar - but take some aspirin 81mg ED to make the blood a little more viscous and Quebecbulk - most endurance athlete deaths are from CNS stimulants ( ephedrine / methamphetamine / amphetamine ) - they can't feel what their bods are telling them - overtrain or push themselves to death as these drugs dehydrate you too - Mealticket knows what he is talking about

Thread Information