Thread: need advice

John Greenhouse is offline New Member

need advice

whats going on..... im planning on starting my first cycle when i come home from school break and i need a little advice..... im 6'4 240lb ....im 21 years old.... i been lifting for awhile now and im just not getting where i want to be....i want to weight about a good 260 defined..... be alot stronger.... i did some research and read up on all types of gear... the problem i have is combining them effecitienly to reach my goals..... im not sure of what exactly to take and when exactly to take it (weeks and amounts) - i was thinking of maybe running test eth at about 500-750mg/week (2 bottles worth, run maybe 4 tabs of dbol for weeks 1-4..... and than being able to combine maybe some clenbuterol , winstrol tabs, and some kind of anti-e into the mix to help me bulk up during the first half of the cycle and then shred up towards the end....... can anyone give me some advice here of the minor deatils i need to know and also maybe a critique of what im taking that may be able to throw me on the right track..... thanks

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    Your first cycle should be simple. test enth @ 500/wk will do. Get your diet in check and do some research. search PCT and first cycles. this will get you headed in the right direction

the dent depot is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Kdog@usi
    Your first cycle should be simple. test enth @ 500/wk will do. Get your diet in check and do some research. search PCT and first cycles. this will get you headed in the right direction
    Bingo!

I'd bet your diet is probably crappy...being a student and all.....I know mine was! You are going to have to FORCE yourself to eat 4000 calories at least a day man......stock up on frozen chicken and pasta....get a foreman grill if you dont have one! If your diet isnt right you wont grow.....on or off of juice.

D

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Ron has a sticky above called "Newbies this is for you"..read it.

Thread Information