Thread: Can u use..

MrDiesel is offline New Member

Can u use..

can u use insulin pins for sust, deca , and masteron when injecting the deltoid?

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator

no

I think 1" in min. you should go with. 23G.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    I have used slins for calves, biceps, triceps, delts and pecs. Just make sure the skin fold will allow you to get as deep as possible into the muscle. But yes it is BETTER to use a 1" for sites.

Also used 29g.....gear-> eq, prop, fina

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I was using 1 1/2" 24g for delts and never had a prob saying that though I will get some 1" for sites.I have a friend who has used 5/8" for biceps,triceps but his B/F is very very low.Is this a possibilty or was he winding me up? Kinda sounds too small

DR.MEX is offline Banned
    i ran out of 26gauge this wknd .so i had to try the 29 gauge insulin cause after 6pm in my city thats the only gauge you can find...no way in could get the winny into my delt the plunger kept bending and the juice just would not flow....i cant see ever getting any oil base prod into the syringe

jersey juice is offline Member
    I guess you could, but IMO it hurts a hellovalot worse when it's not that deep in the muscle. I think you need to get the sauce deep in there, sust hurts to begin with so bury it.

The Iron Game Guest
    I mostly use either 25 gauge 5/8ths for biceps/triceps/delts or an insulin pin half an inch in length. Best things to use with the slin pin are prop, winny, fina but you can use anything through it. As jersey mentioned its better to go deep as it somewhat hides the pain some injectables cause.

Thread Information